A Kajillion things to do in WalMart!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scream the "i like waffles" song by Gir, and ask a random person ifthe liked that song. if they say no, shovecheese sticks in their nose

Go up to someone and sing "I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves" and follow them around,singing it. when they tell you to stop, say, "Your Boring D:" and walk out of the store.

#1 Switch the shaving cream with the whipped cream!

#2 Pretend you have invisible friends and introduce them to random people

Run around the store. If one of the store people say don't run, pretend to cry and walked out of the store.

Throw skittles at people and scream "TASTE THE RAINBOW!!"
I would sooo do that and I would also do the PICHACHU, I CHOOSE YOU thingy too. By the way, Im an Ozzie and we dont have Walmart, we have Woolies!

Put Marbles in shoes. like near the middle and top, but not in strappy shoes or stuff, running dhoes and male dress shoes

Go to the makeup section and spray perfume all over the store!

*reported*

Find a something in a box on a high shelf. Take 3 (or more. The more, the better.) nails and stick the end of the nails in the box, leaving the pointy part out of the box. Then ask a random person (children, old folks, and men are best!) to get it for you. Watch the pain and unfornatince that person is having. ^.^

P.S,

Sorry for reporting. I didn't know this wasn't a copy!

*edited: adding on*

*edited: writing that I edited*

Last edited by a moderator:
1. make forts in the pillow department! tell kids to come but they can only come in if they bring more pillows and cookies!

2. set all of the alarm clocks in the store to go off together.

Take some cookies and sit in the middle of the floor and eat them. If somebody asks you if you payed for them say "You have to actually PAY????"

Open a Skittles bag, throw them at people, and yell "TASTE THE RAINBOW!!" ((XD I am gonna do that at school on tuesday))

Do you like Naruto? Pretend to be Itachi! (zomg i started collecting the cards. I've got dead smexy sasuke and this guy named dan i dont know who he is)

Start singing the Potter Puppet Pals songs from the Live one and from TMTN (The Mysterious Ticking Noise)

Ask where they stock the avatars.

Take an item from the store, bring it to the check out place and demand ur money back.

Fill a boys cart with girl stuff (pads, tampons, bras, thongs, bikinis, barbies, bratz etc.) and girls cart with boy stuff (boy underwear, boy junk etc.)

Stand at the front door and make people pay to get into the store, and if they dont, threaten to call security.

Grab a pokeball and throw out the pokemon and say"(name of the pokemon)Use FLY!"when your on top of a isle thingy and jump on the person and run away.

Start riding the bikes around the store

Throw basket balls, golf balls, tennis balls, baseballs, etc. at people

Demand free blank tapes so you can film iCarly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back