A KISS...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnhylau

Reaction score
I need some descriptions of how a kiss feels like... :) ;) :p :p :p

Indescribable.

It feels like magic, seriously >_< Good thing I see my boyfriend tomorrow xP The only way to find out is when you finally get your turn ^-^

With tongue? Well the first time, I didn't like it, but the times after that, it was cool. Like, the first time, it felt like rape. It basically was. All I could think about was how slimy and disgusting it was, but the second, I got really into it, *edited :( * xD Too much info. Well, you asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
With tongue? Well the first time, I didn't like it, but the times after that, it was cool. Like, the first time, it felt like rape. It basically was. All I could think about was how slimy and disgusting it was, but the second, I got really into it, *edited :D * xD Too much info. Well, you asked.
My first tongue was a mouth rape. Like actual. A guy turned me around and just shoved his tongue down my throat so that wasn't preferable but the consentual ones were magic.

Its nice when it like that, X.N e o n

Last edited by a moderator:
Ughh, this is tearing me apart too. Dx I'm only 10, but guess what? My mom prohibited me from dating without her approval until college. Oh my gosh, SO not fair.

Ewww, touching tongues? That's just.. wrong. I'd gag, and that wouldn't be nice if your boyfriend was right there, watching you gag. Anyways, I usually have just kissed my parents on the cheek or the nose. But making out is different. You only kiss your parents for a second on the lips, and boys? Different story.

Oh, and yeah. It's tearing me apart WHO I'm going to kiss..

^ Ahh..I'm older than you.xD I thought you were waayy older. :huh:

But anywho....Well I made out once..in kindergarten....with tongue... -coughs- :(

I forgot what it felt like..But kinda slimy.xD

I have no idea. But what girl would want to kiss a guy like me... <_<

It's nice hearing what it's like, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back