A KISS...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's passionate if it's with someone you love, i agree that its like magic.

and depending on the type of kiss, it can, or cannot feel like your kissing your parents.

lol

pm me for more deets ;D

Amazing, beautiful, incredible... You feel like you're gonna float away.. You can see the fireworks beneath your eyelids!

Notreally. IDK, to be truthful. D:

Not to sound stupid, but,

A life without a kiss is like a life without food. God help you, you need it.

But yeah. It feels... Different.

It's not, "I could hear angels sing~" As they portray it in the movies, but it is amazing.

And who'd have thought? Me getting into a discussion like this. Boy, I tell yah...

I dunno. Never been kissed like that. Maybe soon...? ;'D

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't kissed anyone yet but this is how I think it would be like.

I'm guessing at first it may be a bit awkward, but later on it will seem better.

My guess xD

Never have, I don't want my first to be a tongue one (or a nasty feeling one) >.< just lips.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know i am 12 and a boy! i dont know what it feels like but i have kissed slightly with a girl It was awesome

Ewie.

It feels disgusting, from my experience.

Unless it's someone you really do like.

Otherwise, it's extremely awkward..

Much like my first kiss! 8D

T'was not the best.. But it was a kiss.

Meh.

to me it was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me:) if you truly love the person, it is amazing! it just felt so good... like it made me positive that he would love me forever<3333333

Im a 12 year old girl and I'm sort of a outcast at my school. No one would ever want 2 kiss me. I've kissed 2 guys on the cheek before. But that's it. I don't think any one would actually WANT 2 kiss me on the lips....D:

I have never kissed a guy and i totally doubt any guy would ever kiss me but i am in a new school kind of popular for now and who know? Well i do afree it will feel akward but then...but i dont know it but i think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back