A KISS...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it feels great if your kissing the right person, its not exactly great to go out kissing random ppl :(

I just want to say that please, people, don't post unless you have a real answer. saying that you've never done it/don't know what it feels like isn't really helpful at all. thanks =P

Mmm... amazing. Especially if it's someone you truly love<3

Soft and gentle is the only way I can think of describing it... as long as it's not a yucky kiss, then that's a different story lol

Well... If your kissing someone bad... :mellow: ew lol

But the rite person... the first time with tongue it is a bit gross but you get into it and want more xDDDDDD

[SIZE=8pt]Really, it matters who. If you love them or have like them a whole lot, then it will feel magical, or if it's a random person just for the fun of it, it will be bland, like kissing your parents. [/SIZE]

Well at least for me, it is! Lol.

Like your heart flew out of your chest and ran back in <3

I just wish my boyfriend didn't cheat on me. :eek:

Soft. Slimy. <---That's the first time.

Woah? Mm... <--- That's the second.

Ahh <---Third

8D KISS KISS KISS <---- The rest.

Like your heart flew out of your chest and ran back in <3
I just wish my boyfriend didn't cheat on me. :D

Soft. Slimy. <---That's the first time.

Woah? Mm... <--- That's the second.

Ahh <---Third

8D KISS KISS KISS <---- The rest.
Sorta

In my mind its

-First - Eww. Goobers!

-Second- This is getting better

-Third- Oooh yeah boy.

-The rest- ZOMG. Don't stop.

But my most recent was with the worlds worst kisser so i'm trying to pull away then they get me in the eye and screw up my eyeliner then mum asks what happened and i'm like 'My eye was itchy' -Shifty eyes-

But my most recent was with the worlds worst kisser so i'm trying to pull away then they get me in the eye and screw up my eyeliner then mum asks what happened and i'm like 'My eye was itchy' -Shifty eyes-
XD That's priceless. Yeah I hate when you get the "bad eggs" O.O

I have no idea. But what girl would want to kiss a guy like me... ^_^
It's nice hearing what it's like, though.
I don't know either. I doubt any guy out there wants to kiss me.... e.e I'm sorta... well.... D: Yeah.

[[[[Off topic but: TDF! Hai! It's Wine_Deer/Skyway Avenue/ducky23/~Wildheart~ idk what you know me by xDD. But Hai anyway 8D]]]]

Well a kiss is really nice, but it's like kissing your hand. Also depends on who yuor kissing. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back