A new Tamagotchi in 2012! ID L Princess Spacy.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the new character seems adorable! I will definitely be getting one of these, just can't pre-order yet on account of traveling and not knowing which address I will be at once they actually come out.

Can't wait though, would be pretty tastic if they added some new features to this version too!

To make you drool even more, I made a take on the new iD L!!!

Princess_Spacey_iDL.jpg

Orandatchi, thats exactly the image i have on my mind when i think about this new tama hehehe ^-^

Anyway....when will we know something and when will we see some pics??

Around February??

I think its quite late to know something, March is around the corner.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have to wait, we dont know nothing about....

i think we will know more on February.

A-rei????? :huh: The actual color posted by Laurita is not bad at all (well maybe I didn't expect to see anything of less girlish I suppose... :p ).

Orandatchi's imaginative image was what pierced into my opinion when I first heard of it too but maybe we shouldn't hope for non-glittering and non-shiny as long as it is still in the iD series eh? B)

Anyway, I think with this cool package aggregrated over, should I wait for this version to be my first colored one in possession? Kyaaaaa~~~ :mellow:

OHMYGOODNESS!!!!

That Tamagotchi ID L Princess Spacy Ver. is AWESOME!

I should of waited. I just bought a new purple Tamagotchi ID L!!!

Aaarrrhh! Oh well, I might wait till September when my birthday comes around so I can have this version as

a birthday present.

That looks so awesome!

ok so let me get this straight. does this new ver. have melodyitchi too? and all the other characters from the other ids?

@ Dazz.

It should have those characters. Can't confirm it until more stuff comes out about it... But they have been in the last two IDLs... so, I would guess they would be.

I am very positive that SailorRosette is right... ;)

Uhm Dazzilitchi, if you are wondering about Melodytchi alone then the possibility is definite. B) Melodytchi is one of the main characters for "Tamagotchi!" series. Her rank in the 15th Anniversary poll also proved that her popularity is second to none. Although this is my pure point of view but it is something predictable...isn't it? :blink:

However, if you also wondering about "all the other characters from the other ids", then I presume that you are wishing this iD L - Princess Spacy ver. to be the perfect combination of all characters? :huh: (No offense though, because I want it that way too. :p ) Then the most logical answer is no. Firstly, I don't think even the latest technology in Japan capable of blending that much in such a small toy providing that the price they put on this version is still at 5040 Yen. Secondly, you can think about the business issue. If Bandai come out with such a version, their upcoming or released versions are going to be a white elephant and hence, less profit earned. B)

Pardon me if I am being too serious or cause any annoyance... -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back