A new Tamagotchi in 2012! ID L Princess Spacy.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey littlechamametchi, I remember you said that there's a tamagotchi manga in that comic of yours.. Do you mind posting it? :)

I wasn't planning on Pre-ordering any way XD *sigh*

Where do buy your japanese Tamagotchi's LittleChamametchi and how much are they usually???
eBay! I wait for an affordable listing and I buy it. It usually means I have to wait some weeks/months to score it cheap. But it's worth it.

I'd say... anything over $75 that doesn't include shipping is a rip-off.

Try to get it under $70 including shipping.

:)

Hey littlechamametchi, I remember you said that there's a tamagotchi manga in that comic of yours.. Do you mind posting it? :)
Hi! I'll see if I can when I have some spare time.

It's untranslated and my feeble brain can only understand the first couple of pages. Haha.

Thanks LittleChamametchi! yea i got both of my iD L's for about 75 each on eBay but thoose where the cheapest i could find! 0-o

I got them last summer and i plan on trying to make a deal paying 140-150 for a Spacey and iD L 15th anniversary Version i think that is a farily good deal for the buyer and seller don't ya think?

I heard that the Spacey Version is coming out on March 17th or 19th i've heard both dates.

Such a shame that Bandai Japan is so dedicated to their Tamagotchi line when Bandai America isn't. :c

tumblr_lyr1ow3un11qmkiv9.gif

:lol:

I got them last summer and i plan on trying to make a deal paying 140-150 for a Spacey and iD L 15th anniversary Version i think that is a farily good deal for the buyer and seller don't ya think?

I heard that the Spacey Version is coming out on March 17th or 19th i've heard both dates.
That's an amazing deal!

Have to admit, I'm a tad jealous. :)

I think I might get a spacey just because it looks awesome.

Such a shame that Bandai Japan is so dedicated to their Tamagotchi line when Bandai America isn't. :c

tumblr_lyr1ow3un11qmkiv9.gif

:lol:
Indeed!

Most kids are only interested in all that Ben 10 and littlest pet shop these days...

I don't think Bandai America is as inclined to spend money on the research and development of innovative and childhood defining toys compared to Bandai Japan... Which is a bit sad, haha.

I haven't asked the seller yet but I wanna see if he'll say Yes!

I can't Wait for the Spacey Version!

I think i've decided to pre-order this. :)

I really like the new characters in comparison to the ones they replaced! lol!

I'm not terribly concerned about if the games on this are better or worse than the iD L games. I'm hoping better.

This will be my first japanese tamagotchi. i am very excited.

I have been trying to find an iD L for a long time now but they're all a lot more expensive than it would be for me to just pre-order this version.

Does anyone have any ideas if the iD L downloads will be compatible with this?

Most likely not, but i'm not 100% sure.

I heard that there was going to be downloads just for this version.

Most likely not, but i'm not 100% sure.

I heard that there was going to be downloads just for this version.
okay thanks! That sounds alright i'll just have to wait longer for them then. Which might be more fun though instead of getting a bunch at once.

I officially did my pre-order. Can't wait to get it. :)

(although now i'm a little worried. i just looked at the page and it now says they took all the orders they expect to be able to fill. I ordered on Hobby link japan, do you think that means i was lucky and got the last one or that they might not have one for my order? Dx i have no experience with the site unfortunately.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said i'm NOT 100% sure if someone could Second that for me that'd be Great!

I read that also and i think it's just a disclaimer stating that if they can't fill all the orders than you might not get one.

But you shouldn't be too worried if they can't fill your pre-order then go on eBay and find a seller that sell's 'em.

Once they come out i can recomend some sellers if they can't fill your order

EDIT: they just stopped taking orders I think your good personaly they probably stopped becasue they Knew they could "X" amount and they "X" amount of orders I think you got it!

I found a Japanese shopping site where you can order one brand new for just $53! :eek: I'm hoping to get it for my 14th birthday, which is in August, and hopefully it will get cheaper because sometimes that shopping site has sales! I've ordered a Tamagotchi Nano from there. :)

@EMF:

I wouldn't wait for it to go cheaper; That's already cheaper than the list price at TamaDepa. If you wait 'til August they might go out of print... :rolleyes:

the spacey's a part of the iDL series so it should work. they're also compatible with the 15th anniversary ver.

also, iDLs can send downloads to each other. :)
oh that's wonderful! I am so happy to hear that thank you! :)

@EMF:

I wouldn't wait for it to go cheaper; That's already cheaper than the list price at TamaDepa. If you wait 'til August they might go out of print... :rolleyes:
i second this. I am very surprised i found the pre-order for that cheap. It's a great deal so you should take it while you can and think you'll have the princess spacy tama almost as soon as it comes out! ^_^

Oops My bad ... i figured that sense it was a different Version that it would be a Different code for downloads. :(

Oh and sense we are on the subject what do you use for phone or USB that should i get thats Cheap and will work Good. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back