A new Tamagotchi in 2012! ID L Princess Spacy.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops My bad ... i figured that sense it was a different Version that it would be a Different code for downloads. :(

Oh and sense we are on the subject what do you use for phone or USB that should i get thats Cheap and will work Good. :huh:
I think most phones with infrared capabilities are able to transfer files to the iDL

I don't know much about infrared USBs but I use my mum's Nokia E71 ($150) to transfer files but I'm sure an E63 will work just as well... plus it's a fairly cheap phone ($99 AUD).

Both phones are really good.

However, avoid the C3 because it doesn't have an infrared port.

:)

Off-topic: just in case anyone is interested, there's a list of compatible IR phones for the iD and iD L here. You can find a lot of them (especially the Palm Treos) on Ebay for really inexpensive prices. Got mine a while back with all the cords and accessories for under $10.

Off-topic: just in case anyone is interested, there's a list of compatible IR phones for the iD and iD L here. You can find a lot of them (especially the Palm Treos) on Ebay for really inexpensive prices. Got mine a while back with all the cords and accessories for under $10.
according to that list you can use a usb infrared thingummy on your computer to transfer files. i had no idea! Sweet!

I've preordered my TMGC iD-L PS from HobbyLink Japan here: https://www.hlj.com/product/BAN969857. It's out of preorders already, but you'd eventually be able to buy them for sure :) It's the same price as the regular iD-L (about $53.50), and I paid about $70 for my iD-L including the FedEx shipping and tax. I highly recommend buying from HLJ; they are definitely trustworthy.

You payed $70 on HJL?

and i thinki'll wait for a reasonable seller on eBay ... sense ALL the pre-orders are out

You payed $70 on HJL?

and i thinki'll wait for a reasonable seller on eBay ... sense ALL the pre-orders are out
I'd wait until orders are back up on HLJ or similar hobby sites. It won't be much longer. When they become available then, get them while you can. If you wait for Ebay and they don't list one for a price that's to your liking, all the regularly-ordered ones will have gone too and so you'll have to get one through Ebay. It's kind of what happened with the iD L and 15th Anniversary iD L. They ran out of stock pretty quickly and are pretty much only available on Ebay now. Prices for them haven't really dropped much since they've been released. Chances are, you won't find as good of a deal as those offered at HLJ, especially not on Ebay (at least not anytime soon...have you seen the outrageously inflated prices for one??). I'm thinking the reason why Sakuranboy paid $70 is because he opted for the quickest (and therefore more expensive) shipping method possible (FedEx). I think it comes with full tracking too (this is still a fantastic price, especially with the type of shipping it got). That's the buyer's preference though. It'll probably come out to around $60 otherwise, which is a great price for the iD L PS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually got mine for $59.63 on CD Japan I used my frequent shopper points which cover my shipping for ems I wanted Fedex but ems is all that was available on this order! Still a really awesome price considering all I paid for was the actually item itself. The points are always a plus too.

i got mine from hlj too!

i am very frustrated right now though because i decided to order a nano and some other things from their shop that are already in stock to hold me over till princess spacy comes out but it seems they want to ship them all together to save me shipping.

i went to the option on their site to ship the in stock items a while but it says "will ship if available" for the in stock items and "will ship" for the id l Dx

i am afraid to chose this now since it seems to think it can ship the id l but obvious can't as it's a pre order. I'm worried it will mess up shipping my in stock items anyways.

i emailed them about this but haven't gotten a reply yet.

New info! The Tamagotch Channel has a page up for the Princess Spacey with screenshots and an adult character chart! https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/event_campaign/1203spacyidl.html

ScreenShot2012-03-03at124952PM.png

ScreenShot2012-03-03at125027PM.png

For the Princess Spacy, the banner says a March release at 5040 Yen. Lovelin covered the Princess Spacy in her show this week ( https://tamatv.com/PC/tvomake/ Each episode stays up for a week. :) )with new info as well:

ScreenShot2012-03-03at125211PM.png

ScreenShot2012-03-03at125230PM.png

Screenshots of the new games and...

ScreenShot2012-03-03at125243PM.png

It looks like Himespetchi can goto the Henshin Jo. Could anyone translate these? :)

thats cool... new Tamagotchi version...

:( Hopes Bandai America will make english tamagotchi black pixel or colored...

I'd wait until orders are back up on HLJ or similar hobby sites. It won't be much longer. When they become available then, get them while you can. If you wait for Ebay and they don't list one for a price that's to your liking, all the regularly-ordered ones will have gone too and so you'll have to get one through Ebay. It's kind of what happened with the iD L and 15th Anniversary iD L. They ran out of stock pretty quickly and are pretty much only available on Ebay now. Prices for them haven't really dropped much since they've been released. Chances are, you won't find as good of a deal as those offered at HLJ, especially not on Ebay (at least not anytime soon...have you seen the outrageously inflated prices for one??). I'm thinking the reason why Sakuranboy paid $70 is because he opted for the quickest (and therefore more expensive) shipping method possible (FedEx). I think it comes with full tracking too (this is still a fantastic price, especially with the type of shipping it got). That's the buyer's preference though. It'll probably come out to around $60 otherwise, which is a great price for the iD L PS.
I figured that the shipping is what made it so high but really that would be the way to go EMS because it has insurance ETC.

I actually got mine for $59.63 on CD Japan I used my frequent shopper points which cover my shipping for ems I wanted Fedex but ems is all that was available on this order! Still a really awesome price considering all I paid for was the actually item itself. The points are always a plus too.
When you had to sign up did you have to put your Phone Number?

thats cool... new Tamagotchi version...

:( Hopes Bandai America will make english tamagotchi black pixel or colored...
Most likely bandai America is Done with the tamagotchi line at least for a while ...

Yes I did have to put my phone number which I was hesitant about but I love CD Japan they always ship fairly quickly! They also have pretty reasonable prices!

Does anyone know what the Tama Profy would be used for with the iD-L PS? I see pictures of it in the pictures provided by kuromametchifan, and I don't want to buy one if it doesn't make much difference.

Yes I did have to put my phone number which I was hesitant about but I love CD Japan they always ship fairly quickly! They also have pretty reasonable prices!
Do they send you a bunch of advertisements to your phone? because they said they can give your info. out to a third party on there policy.

I would like to order a lot of things from CDJapan but that is the only thing that I will NOT give out.

and your right they have reasonable prices.

Do they send you a bunch of advertisements to your phone? because they said they can give your info. out to a third party on there policy.

I would like to order a lot of things from CDJapan but that is the only thing that I will NOT give out.

and your right they have reasonable prices.
CD Japan is a great company. I've purchased from them before without any issues. They don't send you any ads whatsoever; none to your phone, or even through e-mail, for that matter.

well I'm still leerious of them NEEDING your Phone number. but i found Amazon.co.jp and it had stuff on there Tamagotchi and Also Dream5 (Group that sings the theme song for Tamagotchi the TV Series) for Cheaper ... but still I want stuff of there Site.

I haven't gotten any ads sent to my phone or email and I've ordered from them twice they even have the frequent shopper points which are really cool,because you can put them towards your shipping!

Doesn't anyone want a link where you can buy one for just $53? ;)

But I shan't tell you because they might sell out before my birthday...which is in several months.

Doesn't anyone want a link where you can buy one for just $53? ;)

But I shan't tell you because they might sell out before my birthday...which is in several months.
Hobby link japan has them for $53. If that's the site you mean the preorders are sold out but they will probably be in stock after they're released. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back