A teenager having a baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your teenager had a baby

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• Wow, Teenagers can have babies

• Too weird to be true

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
same for me a v2 teen(boy) v4 adult(girl) marry. ;) :lol: :huh: :( :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

aslong as its age is 4/5 it can have babies soo if a toddler was 4/5 days old (which is theroeticly impossible because it changes to a teen at 3) it would have a baby

I wish I could experience this glitch. It seems so cool, I really never knew teenage Tamagotchi's could have babies! :p

sounds cool , but i also think that its not a glitch- sounds logical to me---=p

:wacko: :blink: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Acually this person is right both of my tamagotchis ( a v3 and a v4) were both teens and yes i checked on both charecter charts and they were both teens and they got married and had baby girls :mimitchi: ;)
Actually, Teens Cant Have Babies And some of you who are sayin its a glitch it Isn't

They Have To Be Adults And Atleast Older Than 4 Years

I've Had Tamagotchis And i've tried They cant even go up to four Hearts until they are adults So shows how much you know :furawatchi:

WOW!Now that had 2 be a glitch tamagotchis do have glitches ya know.But that is also sooo cool! :D :p

:huh: yeah well they cant even TAKE love potion

^_^ i dno if they can

but mine neva had

luv,

~!Meme!~

Hmm I dont really know what happend I guess Ill test it with my v3 and v4 although I dont think it will work :) B)

Never heard of that before, although I have had a few become adults at age 2, and got the MM at age 4.

I don't think Bandai would intentionally program that into tams, unless they were trying to promote teen pregnancy, which I doubt VERY much.

B) B) B)

KatKat is really right . i agree with her.

IF YOU NEED A FRIEND JUDT PM ME

FROM JOS0001

IF YOU NEED A FRIEND JUDT PM ME

FROM JOS0001

IF YOU NEED A FRIEND JUST PM ME

FROM JOS0001

as long as the girl tama is 4 yrs or older she can have a baby, even if the father is still a teenager.

:) yeah well they cant even TAKE love potion :huh: i dno if they can

but mine neva had

luv,

~!Meme!~
you can only use the love potion when its an adult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back