A teenager having a baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your teenager had a baby

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• Wow, Teenagers can have babies

• Too weird to be true

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's weird coz my newly evolved adult won't have babies with my other adult and they were partners already

sometimes people only think their teenager has had a baby but you acualty just have not noticed that they have evolved into an adult.
true !!! :)

It's probably a glitch, but it seems like all the people that have had it happen say it was the father that was a teen...maybe that has something to do with it...my tama had a baby just a few minutes after she became an adult, though!

Version 2 and Version 4 have a glitch, where the v4 reads the infared signals on the v2 for the teen as an adult. Like so:

-------------------------

KEY:

>><<= infared connection signals

::=v2

;;=v4

>>= adult sgnals

To a v4:

::>><<;;

To a v2:

::>><<;;

-------------------------

Get it? The v2 thinks normal connection, until the mating sequence starts. The v4 signals tell it is connecting with another adult, even though it is really a teen. This has happened to many other people, it is *relativley* normal.

Wow, that sounds really awesome. I have never had a teenager that has had a baby, a minor glitch, perhaps? Or just fate? ;)

It happened to I too, I tosakatchi bred with a propellerchi

this has actually been posted b4.

som1 said it was just a glitch...i agree

my tama v4 was an adult and my tama v2 was a teen and they got married. I think beacause the adult is in love with it they just married! my friends connected them for me while kickball and they just got marriend. i think it is completly normal!

:wacko: :gozarutchi: Androidothci and Gozarrutchi <3er! :wacko: :gozarutchi:

It has to be a glitch, you can't have a baby with a teen! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
cwl. thats happened to me before, except, that my v4 was the only one to get a baby, not the v3... hay.... i just realised, what i just said has happened to me again and aagain, FREAKY!

well, i guess its kinda true...

i think u mite be mistaking an adult for a teenager. Check out Tamagotchi Reference Centre.

This is probally a glitch made by Bandia by accident. I hope that helped =]

:( :kusatchi: :blink: :D :D :D :( ;) ;) :p :p :p

FOR ANY OF YOUR TAMAGOTCHI< OCEAN ETC NEEDS CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE AT www.tamworld.wetpaint.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back