A teenager having a baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your teenager had a baby

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• Wow, Teenagers can have babies

• Too weird to be true

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]This is probally a glitch made by Bandia by accident. I hope that helped =][/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]FOR ANY OF YOUR TAMAGOTCHI OCEAN ETC NEEDS CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE AT www.tamworld.wetpaint.com [/SIZE]

I can belive this. This just hapend to me yesterday. My friends v4 was a girl and v4.5 was a boy. My boy was teen. We used a love potion 3 days ago and that made the girl boost up to 4 hearts. My teen had 4 faces. Then yesterday whil connecting it happended. A baby.

I know mine was a teen because I cheaked. I know it's a baby because it stands right next to the mom. Inless I have twins, witch arn't true, I have a baby.

It's defently true,

~^TamaNoItall^~

Just think about it guys, humans also have teenage pregnancies (rarely but it is true). So why can't tamagotchis have the same? I believe it is an intended glitch.

Wow, now that is strange.

Like JAY942942 says, Humans have teenage pregnancies so why can't Tamagotchis?

This has never happed to me befoe so i don't know what it looks like. ;)

I'd have to beleive it was true because of everybody agreeing.

FC1

This was not the only report(complaint, whatever you want to call it) Bandai recieved with v4s. The matchmaker bringing teens/same gender adults was also a problem. My v1 &v4 won't do that though because I performed a rom test on my v4 after pulling the tab and it was ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back