Adoption Center

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mimi bounces off to work after I fed her a cookie :) When is she going to evolve I wonder?
Mimi comes back home very tired. :angry: She goes to sleep for a while and wakes up, she realizes that she evolved to Hitodetchi! :D

~Memetchi :angry:

Sorry I didn't post this in my first post in my Adoption Center, but I'm posting rules so you won't have complications in my Adoption Center. ;)

1.If your going away for a while, please PM me or let me know and I'll take care of your Tamagotchi. :D

2.Please include this to adopt a Tamagotchi, this is an example:

Tamagotchi: Uramemetchi

Job: Writer

Name: Mary

Favorite Food: Milkshake

3.You have to care for your Tamagotchi for at least 2 days a week, or else it'll die. :(

4.Make sure you write the Tamagotchi's name correctly. :lol:

Thank you for adopting a Tamagotchi! :D

~Memetchi ;)

Carrie does a cartwheel and spits her ice cream cake out: Blech!

She has a boatload of Tamas today; a house was burning down :p

Sorry I didn't post this in my first post in my Adoption Center, but I'm posting rules so you won't have complications in my Adoption Center. :D
1.If your going away for a while, please PM me or let me know and I'll take care of your Tamagotchi. :D

2.Please include this to adopt a Tamagotchi, this is an example:

Tamagotchi: Uramemetchi

Job: Writer

Name: Mary

Favorite Food: Milkshake

3.You have to care for your Tamagotchi for at least 2 days a week, or else it'll die. ;)

4.Make sure you write the Tamagotchi's name correctly. :)

Thank you for adopting a Tamagotchi! :p

~Memetchi ;)
I PMed her for this; I gave her the idea!

-Kate♥

I feed Angel more spaghetti, she comes home with goodies from her bakery!
imageproxy.php

Name: Erika the tamatchiGender:female

Favorite food:Noodles

Job: author
I'm sorry Inzane, but your Tamagotchi has died since you weren't able to take care of it. :ph34r: Please PM me if your going somewhere before leaving your Tamagotchi. You can adopt another Tama if you come by here. :wacko:

~Memetchi :)

Oh my goodness, I hope Jenna didn't die! I forgot her name was Jenna, not Mimi :)

Jenna dances in the living room and then laughs as I try and join in. She's amazing at cartwheels because she's a hitodetchi :)

Jessy evolved into a.....RINGOTCHI!! BF's with an itchgotchi! and is now a mimitchi, her job is SINGING!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jessy evolved into a.....RINGOTCHI!! BF's with an itchgotchi! and is now a mimitchi, her job is SINGING!!
AA221, please check your mailbox. Ringotchi goes to a concert and sings, Princess Tamahiko was so impressed that she raised your salary to 30,000 Gotchi! :mimitchi:

~Memetchi :lol:

EDIT: I have a new rule, you cannot decide what Tamagotchi you want it to evolve, only the author of this topic can which is me. Please do not do it, thanks! :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Angel goes out to bake, she bakes a giant cake for the Gotchi King's feast, the King was so impressed that he raised her salary to 200,000 Gotchi! :)

~Memetchi :p

Jessy teams up with Ichigotchi in singing, Jessy goes home to rest before her performance, Jessy evolves too Flowertchi! :furawatchi: She meets her friend who evolved to Memetchi! :)

Miki comes home and sits around while I make her dinner. She eats it then goes to bed.

Miki comes home and sits around while I make her dinner. She eats it then goes to bed.
Miki goes to sleep, she wakes up and realizes that she evolved to Tamatchi! :D

~Memetchi :eek:

Name: Madeline Kirie Dotchirie

Tamagotchi: Makiko

Favorite food: Strawberrys (ichigotchi IS afraid of her)

Job: Model x3

Name: Madeline Kirie DotchirieTamagotchi: Makiko

Favorite food: Strawberrys (ichigotchi IS afraid of her)

Job: Model x3
Okay. Madeline Kirie Dotchirie impresses Princess Tamahiko and the Gotchi Queen with the new fashion! Her salary raised to 50,000 Gotchi! Ichigotchi sees Madeline Kirie Dotchirie and runs away. ^_^

Miki goes to sleep, she wakes up and realizes that she evolved to Tamatchi! ^_^
... But Miki was a Marotchi... that's an adult character.

That's okay.

Miki goes to work and helps lots of sick children to get better, including a very sick belltchi whi the last nurse completely abandoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back