Adoption Center

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's okay.
Miki goes to work and helps lots of sick children to get better, including a very sick belltchi whi the last nurse completely abandoned.
Miki goes home and finds a present from the Gotchi King family! A new set of doctors tools to heal more Tamagotchis! :D

I want one!!

Name: Dulcie

Tamagotchi: Uramemetchi

Favorite food: Anything!

Job: Jewelry store CEO

When does she get married?

I want one!! 

Name: Dulcie

Tamagotchi: Uramemetchi

Favorite food: Anything!

Job: Jewelry store CEO

When does she get married?
Okay! :D

Dulcie sold the finest jewelry to Princess Tamahiko, she LOVED it! :nazotchi: The princess raised Dulcie's salary to 60,000 Gotchi! :ichigotchi:

Oh, thanks jasen221 for reminding me of marriage. :mimitchi: New rule! You can decide whether your Tamagotchi to get married or not to get married. :)

~Memetchi ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK! P.S. Is there a shop? What do we do with Gotchi?

EDIT: Typo.

OK! P.S. Is there a shop? What do we do with Gotchi
Oh thanks for reminding me! XD Here is the shop items:

Androtchi toy: :D $500

Flower/plant: :mimitchi: ;) $100 for 1 ($300 for both)

Treats/food: :nazotchi: :ichigotchi: $200 ($400 for both)

Dolls: :lol: :D :) :ph34r: :) $300 ($1,000 for all)

I'll put more shop items in the future! :lol:

~Memetchi ;)

Dulcie wants to buy the :ichigotchi: plant. And Treats/Food. Dulcie now has 59,500 Gotchi.

Miki is very happy with her new tools as helping tamagotchis get better is her life. :)

I am a helper, I think. Dulcie wants flowers and a :) doll. Her total Gotchi is now 59,100.

I feed Angel more spaghetti, she bakes more cake and brings it home. She sneaks it to bed and eats it not knowing that Ichigotchi was inside the cake. :)

*Cares for Dulcie and gives memetchi <3 a Deluxe EP egg (0) for use in her/his adoption center*

I'm an official helper now.

*Cares for Dulcie and gives memetchi <3 a Deluxe EP egg (0) for use in her/his adoption center* 

I'm an official helper now.

Thanks! :D I hatch the egg, and a little baby girl bounced out of the shell. Her info:

Tamagotchi: Tsubutchi (girl)

Job: Nurse

Favorite food: Strawberries and cream

Name: Holly

I feed her some strawberries and cream. Angel comes and plays with Holly. :)

memetchi <3, can I import tamagotchis from my egg hatchery and import them here? I'm hatching 2 eggs, hoping to get 1 boy and 1 girl. (P.S. They are not related.)

memetchi <3, can I import tamagotchis from my egg hatchery and import them here? I'm hatching 2 eggs, hoping to get 1 boy and 1 girl. (P.S. They are not related.)
Okay, next time PM me this stuff, 'kay? Thanks! :)

tamagotchi:chamemetchijob:librarian

fav food:ice cream

Name:Juliet
Okay! :) Juliet opens her Library again and the Prince is so happy, that he hosted a party for the reopening of the Library and raised Juliet's salary to 46,000 Gotchi! :)

I have a new rule! If your adopting a new/another Tamagotchi, please sign the 'papers' here by copy and paste:

Tamagotchi:

Job:

Name:

Favorite food:

'I TRUST IN THE OWNER OF THIS ADOPTION CENTER, AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF TAKING CARE OF THIS TAMAGOTCHI.'

Sign your user name here: *__________________

Thank you for adopting a Tamagotchi! :)

~Memetchi :)

Here they are! *Brings Ichigotchis and they see Madeline* AHH! GET US AWAY FROM HER!!!!!

Here is the importing form

Tamagotchi: :huh:

Job: Pet Keeper in my hatchery

Name: Berry

Favorite food: Leaves

'I TRUST IN THE OWNER OF THIS ADOPTION CENTER, AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF TAKING CARE OF THIS TAMAGOTCHI.'

Sign your user name here: *____jasen221_______

Tamagotchi: ;)

Job: Factory worker in my hatchery

Name: John

Favorite food: Leaves with dew

Sign your user name here: *__________jasen221___

Here they are! *Brings Ichigotchis and they see Madeline* AHH! GET US AWAY FROM HER!!!!!
Here is the importing form

Tamagotchi: :huh:

Job: Pet Keeper in my hatchery

Name: Berry

Favorite food: Leaves

Sign your user name here: *____jasen221_______

Tamagotchi: ;)

Job: Factory worker in my hatchery

Name: John

Favorite food: Leaves with dew

Sign your user name here: *__________jasen221___
Okay, um would you please sign this? Sorry for all the papers, but importing does a lot of signing. :kusatchi:

Please sign the name of your Adoption Center/Egg Hatchery

*_____________________

And sign your user name

*____________________

Thank you! *brings Ichigotchis to another place away from Madeline*

~Memetchi :kusatchi:

Welcome jasen221 for being my 1st worker here! ;)

I feed Angel and Holly, they eat and eat and fell to a food coma. :kusatchi: Holly evolves to Hitodetchi! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back