ALL U.S.A CITIZENS CLICK HERE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does your area have Tamagotchi Mini yet?

• Yeah--I found a lot of them at Target/WalMart/ToysRUs/Other store you get your Tamas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah--There are only a couple there. No wonder Tamagotchi is so popular.

• No--I didn't find any Minis there.

• We don't even have V2's...so we might not get them for some time.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do u do the color typing?

^_^ if any one knows how just answer oh

and what does pm on this site mean im new to ths whole

thing so any one who can help please consiter helping me :D

thanks. :)

All those Australians - we do have the minis. I saw a bunch of white ones at Burwood Kmart in Melbourne. The also have STACKS of V.3's - you can most certainly get any design you want.

I didn't find any Tamagotchi Minis at Target, WalMart OR Toys R Us! :D Shame! But there were a lot of V2's.
I have a pink tama mini and I live in the U.K. :pochitchi: :) :)

*tama star*

I think you can find them at amazon.com. Last time I checked they were there.

By the way, the mini-Tamagotchi isn't supposed to by NEARLY as fun. I don't think that you can play any games with it, AND there are only 10 characters :unsure: .

:) :) :) :D :( :( :D :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :

(P.S: I only put those green guys there because I like them ;) )

I havn't seen any yet. I guess the last time I went to the store, I wasn't looking very hard.

I live in pittsburgh, PA, and kmart and all those normal tama places dont have them but surprisingly gamestop(a videogame store chain) has a bunch of them.

What does a mini do they are all over the place here?
Well a mini... hmmm... let's see... well you feed it and take care of it like a normal tama and there are about 10 characters i think and its really strange when it is goin back to Tamagotchi Planet, you see its really sick and all of a sudden u see a white dot floating up towards a spaceship tht goes to Tama Planet.

Nya:

I have a mini....got it from Toysrus.

It was a huge waste of my money other than it's a nice keychain/watch substitue. *has a p1 maskutchi* No games or anything.

Yeah they were all that was left at Toys R Us yesterday so I ended up getting my V3 at target [they had two left]. The mini looks kinda boring though..theres not even any games! Oh well everyone can have there own opinion about it.who knows someone may love theminis! :unsure:

I didn't find any Tamagotchi Minis at Target, WalMart OR Toys R Us! :angry: Shame! But there were a lot of V2's.
Lucky!!! Wherever I go, I just usually find minis. I like to look at the ORIGINAL Tamagotchi Connections!! :unsure: Well, at least I'm LOOKING at my absolute favorite thing to do, and my obbsesion! :angry:

Yeah they were all that was left at Toys R Us yesterday so I ended up getting my V3 at target [they had two left]. The mini looks kinda boring though..theres not even any games! Oh well everyone can have there own opinion about it.who knows someone may love theminis! :unsure:
Weird. I found my 1st V3 at Toys R Us, but there was only one left. Guess it was luck, but I'm still glad almost every tama fan who was looking forward to getting a V3 (including me) got one. :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back