Am I to old for Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I;m 15 and will b 16 in a few months. When I was going to buy my v4.5 at the mall the cashier lady--who had to be in her 40s i think--had tamas too. My older sister even knows someone at her job who is in her 20s that has one. Some people think I'm too old but I disagree. You're never too old 2 have tamas.

no ones old for tamas. ;) even adults play with them! :eek: My dad sometimes play with my v4! :D

good post! i always think the same thing...im 21 and my brothers a sisters who are your age think im crazy...its about what you like...not what everyone else thinks!!! plus its so much more fun when you are older because you can buy them wherever and whenever you want!!!

I'm 25 and I still play with my Tamagotchi! I go to college and bring my Tama with me to class, but keep the sound off. Trust me, alot of older people (18+) still think Tamas are cool. I got my first Tama when I was around 17. When the high tech connection Tamas came out, I got one. Trust me, you're not too old for Tamas! :angry:

Hey

You are not to old for tamas.Tamas are for

anyone one who wants a unique little friend

of thier own.You can find v4.5 and v4 tamas at

Wal-mart.

Jessica Jaydah

I dont't think you can ever be to old for tama'sthere are 18 yr olds who have tama's so don't feel sad hope i made you feel better

yours friendly,

//~chcolate-chip~ :D :p ;)
...I just turned 18 yesterday and bought a V4.5 and own a V1 and V2. :p

Besides that, you're never too old for a Tama or any other toy. :D

:huh: ^_^ :D iv never seen parents with tamas??? -_-
I have heard of adults playing with them, but never acually met one. It would be awsome if my mom played with them, i love it when i hear adults play with them. :ph34r:

also if people are saying your too old and you should just grow up, obviously they still think its a plastic toy but it really isn't to people who like them and treat it like their own kid. I would think your more mature than the person who told you you'r too old to play with them because really, your getting a head start in life and responcibility unlike the loser's who aren't. :ph34r:

I'm 13, and I still play on Webkinz. At first I was totally embarrassed, but then the cashier who was ringing up my latest Webkinz told me, "If you have fun with it, then you're never too old." I think that goes for Tamas, too (which I've been playing wiht since fourth grade, lol) :furawatchi:

Nope, you are never to old to have a tamagotchi, I'm eleven and

i still think thay rule. So if I was you I would

keep him/her.

Little Andro.

Talk about old :p

I am 42 years old and just bought a Tama V4.5 ( swirlie fun design ) .

So adults indeed play Tama, too.

In 1996, when dinosaurs ruled the world :lol: I bought my first tama.

Something like this

And I am still playing tama.

And will be playing tama for the next few hundred years B)

I'm 11, and I have already had this problem.

No, you are definatly not to old for Tamagotchis!

you can't get too old for a tamagotchi. i'm only 12, and someone told me and my friend (when we were connecting) "oh my gosh you have a tamagotchi" with a disgusted tone and someone also said "they went out of fashion ages ago," but my friends still like them and lots of adults have tamagotchis. i saw a year 10 was on tamatown and a lady playing with her v3 on the bus so don't feel humiliated if anyone disses your tamagotchi, cus tamas rock!

I think Tamagotchi are certainly not targeted towards adults. If my mum cared for Tamagotchi, well, she doesn't have the reflexes (or time) to play the games. I think that's a bit stupid, Tamagotchi aren't about games they're about caring for pets!

Ur never too old 4 it!!!

once i was in the subway and saw a women playin a tama

she looks like she was about 30yrs!

well you could play it 4 as old you are ur ever too old!!!

:furawatchi: hehe

Nobody's too old for anything, honestly. If you think you're going to get laughed at, though, you're just going to exert some inner strength... you matter most and you shouldn't be restricted from doing what YOU want, just because of sterotypes!

I find sterotypes the most rotten things ever. Some sterotypes put people down. People at school are sexist and the boys always seem to make out that girls are not as sporty as boys. My friend asked me why I read Deltora Quest, because according to her, "those books are for boys" because a lot of boys like to read Deltora Quest. The Tamagotchi ads that I've seen on the Internet show a lot of girls (but the v4 one DOES show a boy in it) and Tamagotchi nowadays are pretty overloaded with games (let's match the shapes! let's play the claw game!) so perhaps that's why people consider Tamagotchi "little girly toys." Don't let that stop you though.

I consider the fact that I still wear my Tamagotchi 'round my neck a sign of, well, toughness. I've been teased over and over again. I just ignore it. Does it really matter that almost nobody has one? So what. I'm unique. Do I have to stick with what's really "in" and "popular"? I'm not the type to watch music videos on the Internet, go see movies or play Knock 'n' Run (you know that game where you knock on people's doors, then run for your life?). I might look like an outcast, but who really cares.

Ramble over.

Nobody's too old for anything, honestly. If you think you're going to get laughed at, though, you're just going to exert some inner strength... you matter most and you shouldn't be restricted from doing what YOU want, just because of sterotypes!
I find sterotypes the most rotten things ever. Some sterotypes put people down. People at school are sexist and the boys always seem to make out that girls are not as sporty as boys. My friend asked me why I read Deltora Quest, because according to her, "those books are for boys" because a lot of boys like to read Deltora Quest. The Tamagotchi ads that I've seen on the Internet show a lot of girls (but the v4 one DOES show a boy in it) and Tamagotchi nowadays are pretty overloaded with games (let's match the shapes! let's play the claw game!) so perhaps that's why people consider Tamagotchi "little girly toys." Don't let that stop you though.

I consider the fact that I still wear my Tamagotchi 'round my neck a sign of, well, toughness. I've been teased over and over again. I just ignore it. Does it really matter that almost nobody has one? So what. I'm unique. Do I have to stick with what's really "in" and "popular"? I'm not the type to watch music videos on the Internet, go see movies or play Knock 'n' Run (you know that game where you knock on people's doors, then run for your life?). I might look like an outcast, but who really cares.

Ramble over.
*claps hands* Well said!

I had a teen the other day give me that "Omg, you play Tamagotchi, thats so old" look at work. Don't let people decide, what you can and cannot like. I'm 21 and somethings I do think people judge me all because of a Tamagotchi but I don't care. I like what I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back