Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowww. Awesome. c:

Mind showing some pictures of the inside of your home?

I'd love to see it. c:

May I ask, Is it the same as, Lets go to the city because theres no City Folk for me. D:

Its still a wii game.

Sazz: Basically.

Although I'm pretty sure you get 1 different event a year, or something. o:

I have LGTTC.

but y'know.

CF is short and sweet.

& easy to understand. xD

Wowww. Awesome. c:
Mind showing some pictures of the inside of your home?

I'd love to see it. c:
(This is 'Bethiee. :]', I made a new account.)

Sure. ^^

My house is kinda bare right now because I haven't been playing the game, long.

So it doesn't look too nice. xD

But I'll try & upload pictures tomorrow. ;]

If you're lucky;;

at 8:00pm the bus should come past and knock the cones over infront of the doors, which is to the far left.

Does anybody know when the prize animal comes out? I can't find him and I really want a balloon :3

Cecib :mametchi:

OMG. I am OBSESSED with this game. I got it for Christmas and its soo fun. I keep changing the times to play around with different holidays. The town is bigger too! This game is different but the still similiar to WW at the same time.

I absolutely love this game. I got it for Christmas and since I got it I've played every day for like at least 3 hours. xD I love it so much. *cough except for the 120,000 Bell renovation fee cough*

My sister got the BEST hairdo. I am so jelous. It is a long-ish, straight style, with bangs. It is AWESOME. I think for the Shampoodle questions, she put:

Cute

Not At All

Going Home...

Here is a hairstyle guide: Hair Guide My sister's is the second one under ''Cute''.

Mine? I haven't gotten a haircut yet. =Þ I just started playing CF because I am addicted to Mario Kart.

Last edited by a moderator:
My hairstyle is:

Grown-up

Alluring

I'll say "Back off!"

It doesn't look like much from the picture but it has the coolest ponytail in the back. Not like the 1st one in the line of cute pics. That ones ugly.

My hairstyle is the 'Grown up' 'Elegant' and 'Recieve' in white.

I like it :3

I had the one Courtnee has in brown, but I wasn't a fan, lol.

My character has the first hairstyle under "Cute".

"Cute"

"Not at all!"

"Going out!"

I like it. Why do you say it's ugly? :'( [For me it's in the light blondish color].

Well, I guess it doesn't give you a side view. If I can I'll post pictures...

Cecib :eek:

My hairstyle is the 'Grown up' 'Elegant' and 'Recieve' in white.I like it :3

I had the one Courtnee has in brown, but I wasn't a fan, lol.
Ooh yeah - I want that one! In pink though. ;D

Oh meh gosh - did you know that Sable [the one at the sewing machine] becomes nicer if you talked to her more?! :eek:

LOL! That's new to me! :(

Ooh yeah - I want that one! In pink though. ;D
Oh meh gosh - did you know that Sable [the one at the sewing machine] becomes nicer if you talked to her more?! :eek:

LOL! That's new to me! :D
That also happens when you visit the city more. x3

Cecib :)

I had the hairstyle that rachel3802 had a while ago. I had it in green and pink. With my characters eyes, that hairstyle with green hair, a sailor's uniform, and my shoes shined going by my color, I looked amazing! Maybe you saw it in one of the pics I shared on here. :(

I can't take anymore pics because I lost my old SD card and my new one doesn't work in it :[ I took it out when I went to a gas station because my money was under it in my pocket, and I could have swore I put it back in my pocket!!! :'[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back