Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can, it's called Time Traveling, but even if you do it by the slightest the turnip prices at Nook's could stop having spike's (going up to a WAY high price, eg. 600bells.) And you could never be able to participate in Auctions again, but yeah- that might not happen.

I just realized something... half of the villagers in my town are squirrels... Poppy, Caroline, Peanut, Blaire, and Static... O.O weird...

Lol. I got my hair done today. :D

I really want to buy the furni set from Gracie Grace but it's soooooooooooo expensive!!!!

How do you even GET that many Bells??

Tama- go to lost property, do favours for animals, write a letter to an animal with some bells in (you'll get a piece of furni in return), sell your fruit- go fishing, put it in the bank.

I would think of more but I can't. XD

A good way to earn bells is to send your villagers letters (approx. 2 lines) with your town's native fruit attached.

& then, the next day they would've written back, & I find that they either give me a foreign fruit in return, or a piece of clothing (which you call sell anyway).

If they gave you a foreign fruit, grab your axe & chop down one of your town's native fruit trees. Then, dig up the stump with your shovel. Then, go to your pockets & plant one of the foreign fruits. (Chopping down one of your town's native fruit trees & planting a new one in it's place should guarantee that that tree should grow).

Because...

Your town's native fruit sells for 300 bells per tree (so 1 piece of native fruit = 100 bells).

However, a foreign fruit sells for 1,500 bells per tree (so 1 piece of foreign fruit = 500 bells).

This method can bring in quite a lot of bells if you harvest & sell the fruit everytime it grows back.

It's pretty time consuming though. :[

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. I got my hair done today. :(
I really want to buy the furni set from Gracie Grace but it's soooooooooooo expensive!!!!

How do you even GET that many Bells??
Hacking, which is dumb... unless the hacker gives you millions of bells ;) which is what happened to me in WW ^^

Or you can work very very very hard. Selling fruit everyday, selling unwanted items, anything else that you can think of. And NOT spending bells unless you 100% NEED to.

Aww, That's too bad Courtnee.You know what? I wanted to rewind time, to see New Years be celebrated, but you can't rewing or fast forward...can you?
You can. When you start the Wii, go to the bottom left corner, choose 'setting', choose 'calender' then it's pretty self explainatory from there :]

I got it today! =DIt's so much fun<33

How do I put my pictures onto the computer~?
On my computer (not the monitor, the actualy computer) there is a slot for memory cards. Try to find one. it's different from a USB slot. If you find it, just plug it in and go from there :]

Wii's have memory cards in them? o.o

Oh, and how do you knock down ballons?
Wiis have a memory card slot in them.

Get a slingshot, when you hear the wind, look for a grayish shadow on the ground. Balloons move very slow so you'll have time. :]

Yes.

Just load up and when Rover asks who you are, select "I'm new".

And carry on from there.

Once a month I thinkThey're exclusive collections - so when the current collection changes, it won't be for sale again for another 12 months (at least, that's what I heard...)
I don't think it's once a month. I've had the game since November and it's still the same stuff :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back