Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone had every possible neighbour in their town yet?

I nearly have...

I've kept Whitney in mi town for over 3 years now - since I first got the game! =)

x

I reset my Town. AGAIN!

Now I am just about to pay of my 298,000 bells mortgage, which is now....121,000!

Not bad eh?

My Villagers:

Rowan

Pinky

Big Top

Poncho(Original)

Rosie(Original)

Mint(Birthday, 1 Day after mine)

Roscoe

Savannah

The only person to move out is Eloise who was also one of my originals.

Rosie is Trying to move but I am no way letting her go!

My villagers keep moving out. D:

No matter how many letters and gifts I send them they keep moving...

My sister has a profile on AC:WW, but she never mails letters to the movers..?

Is this part of the problem?

I am so stupid!

I restarted my WW town because I was bored of the layout, but I had so much done! Millions of bells, biggest house, villager pics, a very nice house, Nookington's, and an almost complete catalouge!

But I kind of like my new town better... it has an island! :) And my character has better eyes! And I have great villagers!

My villagers keep moving out. D:No matter how many letters and gifts I send them they keep moving...

My sister has a profile on AC:WW, but she never mails letters to the movers..?

Is this part of the problem?
Nope. Which villager decides to pack their boxes is random.

It's been proven on various AC forum sites.

It doesn't matter how many "human" characters you have in your town. The way to stop a villager moving is to visit them regularly and check that they are not packed to leave. If you see their boxes packed you have to talk with them and persuade them to stay. Letters and gifts don't make any difference - you've already noticed that.

The thing that stops them moving is a certain reply they will make when you are trying to persuade them to stay.

Here's a link to a Wild World FAQ: https://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/920786/40130

This guy is good. He doesn't lie about stuff. He doesn't exaggerate stuff. He just tells stuff he has proved from research on the game.

Scroll down to section #15, Villager Interactions.

Part way through that section he gives a list of the replies a villager will say if they are going to stay in your town and not move out. Different personalities have different replies but as long as the villager says the right reply to even one of your human characters, that villager will stay in your town.

So keep an eye on each villager and try to check that they are not packed up to leave - if you can visit to check on them each day (in the evening ideally), you stand a better chance of catching them before they've moved :p

Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know when the Snow goes? I want to see the Grass and Green Trees again! I am getting rather bored of snow.

I am currently trying to pay off the 598.000 bell mortagage after I added another room upstairs.

It's at about 377.000 now. Goin' down.

My Villagers are really nice to me.

These are my Villagers:

Bill-Duck-Jock

Pinky-Bear-Peppy

Curly-Pig-Jock

Rosie-Cat-Peppy

Mint-Chipmunk-Snooty

Lucky-Dog-Lazy

Roscoe-Horse-Cranky

Savannah-Horse-Normal

Bill-It's his birthday today. Rosie has gone to celebrate with me. I gave his a Bass as a present.

Pinky-Currently Asking me for Chic Furniture. I'm going towww.animalxing.com to see what furniture is Chic.

Curly-Lately he's been asking for me to help him complete his Stegasaurus. I have given him one of those fossils.

Rosie-She is always happy to see me. She is asking me to help her finish of her Plesiosaurus. I only have to find the Neck and give it to her for her to complete it.

Mint-You couldn't guess she is snooty because she's always so nice to people. She enjoys gardening and never stops asking me how her make-up looks.

Lucky-He only moved in today so he's just unpacking. I don't know what his interests are yet either. I'll find out tommorow.

Roscoe-I completed his Plesiosaurus Yesterday. He is now asking for Blue Furniture, I have already given him a Blue Chair.

Savannah-Completed her garden a While ago. She's now asking for some White Furniture.

A lot is going on in Shanklin.

Can I get all of your AC:WW FC? Mine is currently in my signature...I looking for every fruit exept for oranges... My house is a mansion and I payed my loan all off! ...FREE! PM me to schedule a town visit. I'm willing to give 99,999 bells...yep my ds still dead so I use the AR on my sister's ds...

Edit by TamaMum: Friend Codes for AC:WW go in this topic here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=132139

Thanks.

Oh yeah! I have Nook'n'go but how do I get Nookingtons? :eek:
Nook's shops get bigger the more you buy and sell to him.

Keep bringing him shells and fish and bugs and unwanted furniture, etc. and keep buying his stock.

It doesn't take long for him to upgrade - check the message board by the town hall as that will announce if he is going to be closed for the day.

If you have a visitor come to your town (on wifi or DS>DS - doesn't matter which) ask them to buy something in your Nook shop. That also helps speed up the upgrade process.

Does anyone know when the snow dissapears. I'm getting rather bored of the snow. Is it March? I hope sooner. I want to see some Green!

Does anyone know when the snow dissapears. I'm getting rather bored of the snow. Is it March? I hope sooner. I want to see some Green!
If I remember correctly (I could be wrong) the snow starts to disappear during February - so this is your last chance to make snowmen with the snowballs and complete your snow set :blink:

I think it all disappears on 1st March. That's the start of Spring and if you start your game up in the mornings you see three doves fly across the town :D

If I remember correctly (I could be wrong) the snow starts to disappear during February - so this is your last chance to make snowmen with the snowballs and complete your snow set :blink:
I think it all disappears on 1st March. That's the start of Spring and if you start your game up in the mornings you see three doves fly across the town :D
Oh. Thank you! My Best Freind and I have been wondering when it goes. I enjoyed seeing Green. I cannot wait until March now. I'll start building snowmen.

Thanks again.

Ok what is "Bright Lights" It was on the bullintin board. It stars Monday. What is it?
It's a special "festival" invented just for Wild World :rolleyes:

Each animals house in your town is "decorated" with fairy lights all week.

Each day you can go to Tortimer at the town hall and "vote" for your favorite house decoration.

At the end of the week, the animal with the most votes (from you) wins the "festival".

It's not a very popular event in the game :wub:

It lasts all week and during that time you don't get any special visitors (like Sahara the camel or Gracie the fashionista, etc.)

The decorated houses all look the same - so it's really just a question of voting for your favorite animal of the moment (if you can be bothered) :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back