Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brewster is a bit more friendly to me, but today he said:

"I...do have sugar..."

I could choose:

'Yes, Please!'

or

"No Thanks."

I chose 'Yes'.

Then Brewster says the oddest thing.

"I...only have enough for me."

Okay then..What is up?

^^ I know right ..!

-Oh no I forgot to buy a red turnip today ..shoot >.< ooh well its too late now I better get it next week. Anyone buy turnips this sunday morning?

Last edited by a moderator:
strange thing.... Joan didn't show up when I checked at 9:00am. I asked the dog person at the gate (too lazy to find out who) and he didn't say anything about Joan, :ph34r:

@Kikoia :

^ thats odd! hmmm Try next sunday maybe you'll have luck, hopefully its no glitch.

@ The Script. <3 :

^ I am impatient as well. I was so looking forward to making them live all week and selling them the next saturday, I was so devoted LOL! ooh well another week >.<

strange thing.... Joan didn't show up when I checked at 9:00am. I asked the dog person at the gate (too lazy to find out who) and he didn't say anything about Joan, :)
It was because of the Bright Lights festival.

You get no special visitors during Bright Lights - that means no Redd, no Lyle (huzzah) and no Joan.

Is there any way to get rid of Lyle? I have ensurance, I only get 100 buck when I get stung by a bee. =/
If you go up & speak to him again, you'll need to pay another fee.

'Cuz I think you need to pay him twice.

I'm not sure how much you'll need to pay him, though.

But then, he shouldn't appear again.

Is there any way to get rid of Lyle? I have ensurance, I only get 100 buck when I get stung by a bee. =/
Nope

There is no way to get rid of Lyle. He will turn up on your doorstep every Saturday and try to sell you insurance if you speak with him.

Just ignore him - or if you're feeling bored try playing games with him.

Like seeing how far you can "lure" him away from your house. (I managed to get him onto the sand of the beach once).

You can also try to trap him on a bridge (or similar) by digging holes that prevent him leaving one area.

Easier just to ignore him tho' :D

NopeThere is no way to get rid of Lyle.  He will turn up on your doorstep every Saturday and try to sell you insurance if you speak with him.

Like seeing how far you can "lure" him away from your house. (I managed to get him onto the sand of the beach once).

You can also try to trap him on a bridge (or similar) by digging holes that prevent him leaving one area.

Easier just to ignore him tho' ;)
Um... No.

I posted above you: You can get rid of him.

You buy insurance from him once, then he comes back the next Saturday & the next & so on until you buy another set from him, then he goes away.

At least, this has happened on my game, & also my sister's & my friend's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh :lol:

My bad :)

I thought he always hung around.

Apparently you have to buy the insurance to total 9,000 bells (x3 visits?) then he will stop bugging you.

That's a lot of bells to spend if you don't have much and only get 100 bells for a fake painting / bee sting / trip over - but if you have them to spare then it is probably worth it :lol:

NopeThere is no way to get rid of Lyle. He will turn up on your doorstep every Saturday and try to sell you insurance if you speak with him.

Easier just to ignore him tho' :)
I love playing games with Lyle! He also made it to the sand. :lol: Is it true if you pay more you get more bells when ingured?

Oh :eek: My bad :)

I thought he always hung around.

Apparently you have to buy the insurance to total 9,000 bells (x3 visits?) then he will stop bugging you.

That's a lot of bells to spend if you don't have much and only get 100 bells for a fake painting / bee sting / trip over - but if you have them to spare then it is probably worth it :)
He's only needed to visit me twice to leave me alone.

But if for some people it's 3 visits, & you need to pay him 9.000 bells to get rid of him then I think we should at least get more than 100 bells for every bee sting, trip over & fake painting! x]

Yeah, I know! Trip/Bee sting I can understand, because we're making a profit there. ;D

Fake painting though? Those cost 3000+ sometimes. Only getting 100 bells dosen't seem right.

My town so far has:

Marjie

Whitney

Static

Buck

My sis reset it and the towns building up. I loved my last town, I had Chevre and Lily... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back