Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ All true cheats :)

&& I don't think Yew can get a gold one. I would'nt want to use it unless it was indistructable anywayy.

^^ All true cheats :)
&& I don't think Yew can get a gold one. I would'nt want to use it unless it was indistructable anywayy.
there is a gold axe because my friends friend had one and it is indestructable!!!

DOES ANYONE KNOW?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!? PLEASE SOMEBODY ANYBODY I WHANT THE GOLDENM AXE!!!!!!

okay calm down so....

DOES ANYONE KNOW?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!? PLEASE SOMEBODY ANYBODY I WHANT THE GOLDENM AXE!!!!!!
There is a Golden Axe and it is indestructable. I have managed to get one for each of my Animal Crossing characters in the game.

Once you have it you will never need buy an axe from Tom Nooks shop again.

To get the Golden Axe you have to go through several stages in the game.

It takes quite a few weeks to get because you have to wait for special visitors to come to your town before you can complete each stage:

1. Buy a red turnip from Joan the Boar (she always visits Sunday mornings)

2. Give Wendell the Walrus a red turnip to eat (instead of fish) when he next shows up in your town. Wendell will give you a country guitar or a turban.

3. Give the turban from Wendell to Sahara the camel when she shows up in your town. Sahara will give you a red vase or a massage chair.

(If Wendell gave you the country guitar you can give it to KK Slider at the Roost cafe on Saturday night - he'll give you his pic).

4. Give the massage chair from Sahara to Tortimer the mayor when he is outside the town hall (fishing tourneys/bug offs/special events). Tortimer will give you a special scallop shell.

(If Sahara gave you a red vase you can give it to Redd the fox when he visits your town - he will give you a safe which you can then give to Tom Nook who will give you his pic).

5. Give the special scallop shell to Pascall the red otter when he next shows up in your town. He will ask you a few questions about what you want for it. Go for the answers that include the word "golden" and Pascal will give you the Golden Axe.

This is a link to a site called Animal Crossing Ahead. The page I have linked includes info about all the special characters. Scroll right down and read about getting the Golden Axe - it is called the "Red Turnip Trade"

The site has lots of useful (true) information on the AC: Wild World/DS game.

Cheats 2 of them when someone is moving that you dont whant to leave talk them out of it then dig holes around there house they are guranteed going to stay
Digging holes around their house makes no difference at all.

The only thing you need do to stop an animal moving out of your town is to talk them out of it. Nothing else will work. I've tested this out for 2yrs and it always works. Here's another link to an Animal Crossing Forum where it is explained:

Animal Xing Villagers moving

All the other "cheats" you posted are pretty much true (except for the comment about Wart Jnr - yeah, he's cranky but he's actually quite nice when you get to know him!) :D

^^ They can still move out and move in even if yew don't playy >.<

It's baaaaaaad o;

&& the steps yew must go through to go get the golden axe is insane!! Wow. I got the Turnip, And got the guitar, gave it to KK, and got the pic. How to i know that next time I won't get the guitar again?

There is a Golden Axe and it is indestructable. I have managed to get one for each of my Animal Crossing characters in the game.
Once you have it you will never need buy an axe from Tom Nooks shop again.

To get the Golden Axe you have to go through several stages in the game.

It takes quite a few weeks to get because you have to wait for special visitors to come to your town before you can complete each stage:

1. Buy a red turnip from Joan the Boar (she always visits Sunday mornings)

2. Give Wendell the Walrus a red turnip to eat (instead of fish) when he next shows up in your town. Wendell will give you a country guitar or a turban.

3. Give the turban from Wendell to Sahara the camel when she shows up in your town. Sahara will give you a red vase or a massage chair.

(If Wendell gave you the country guitar you can give it to KK Slider at the Roost cafe on Saturday night - he'll give you his pic).

4. Give the massage chair from Sahara to Tortimer the mayor when he is outside the town hall (fishing tourneys/bug offs/special events). Tortimer will give you a special scallop shell.

(If Sahara gave you a red vase you can give it to Redd the fox when he visits your town - he will give you a safe which you can then give to Tom Nook who will give you his pic).

5. Give the special scallop shell to Pascall the red otter when he next shows up in your town. He will ask you a few questions about what you want for it. Go for the answers that include the word "golden" and Pascal will give you the Golden Axe.

This is a link to a site called Animal Crossing Ahead. The page I have linked includes info about all the special characters. Scroll right down and read about getting the Golden Axe - it is called the "Red Turnip Trade"

The site has lots of useful (true) information on the AC: Wild World/DS game.
THAMK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU but that is so long!! :lol:

Noooo I just got a letter from Savannah this morning saying she moved! Darn it! I thought that they sent a letter first and then moved after a day... *cry* She was my favorite character so far...oh well, next best buddy in line is Bones. ^^ I noticed that when new villagers move in, they don't always have their house where a previous villager had theirs. So, say I had a tree in one spot...could a new villager's house appear in that spot? So the tree would just be gone? 'cause it was frustrating when Bones' house partly covered this flower patch I had...but it's ok, 'cause I like him anyhow. :lol:

Do you need to get a present for an AC character on their birthday? 'cause Curt's birthday's on the 1st of July...

Digging holes around their house makes no difference at all.
The only thing you need do to stop an animal moving out of your town is to talk them out of it. Nothing else will work. I've tested this out for 2yrs and it always works. Here's another link to an Animal Crossing Forum where it is explained:

Animal Xing Villagers moving

All the other "cheats" you posted are pretty much true (except for the comment about Wart Jnr - yeah, he's cranky but he's actually quite nice when you get to know him!) :lol:
yeah i had him in my last game which my friend deleated but yeah wart jr is nice in this game but in my last game he was a jerk. like he said bad things about my houswe and he said bad things about me and my family whom had characters in that game and they still do!. one time he called my mansion a shack when he visited so when he left i whaent outside and got a pitfall seed and made him fall in it, then i hit him with my bug catching net then he got mad then i pushed him(hitting people with your net is hard but it is possible.!!!

oh is there anyway to decorate around your house? because who would use a campfire in their living room (unless they were stupid)

oh and i have never tried the holes around the house thing but thats just what i read i know it aint true but i was on a website that had screenshots oh the game and people were laying on the ground with exes in their eyes also it showed you catching something ot of the ocean it was vey sick i am not sayin what it was. :)

Noooo I just got a letter from Savannah this morning saying she moved! Darn it! I thought that they sent a letter first and then moved after a day... *cry* She was my favorite character so far...oh well, next best buddy in line is Bones. ^^ I noticed that when new villagers move in, they don't always have their house where a previous villager had theirs. So, say I had a tree in one spot...could a new villager's house appear in that spot? So the tree would just be gone? 'cause it was frustrating when Bones' house partly covered this flower patch I had...but it's ok, 'cause I like him anyhow. :lol:
she moved out of my town too well anywy everyday i play that game i go to animal houses to make sure noone is moving. and remember if they are moving they will be indoors allday! but i had vesta and annabelle move without me knowin and they was out those days i liked vesta but i did not like annabelle so much.

Do you need to get a present for an AC character on their birthday? 'cause Curt's birthday's on the 1st of July...
If you go to visit that animal on their birthday, they'll be indoors and one of the other animals will be with them to celebrate too.

Bring a present. They will ask for one if you talk with them.

It doesn't have to be anything special - I usually give them a spare flower that has appeared in my town. If you give them a present they will give you something back to say thanks - it might be an item of furniture or a carpet or wall - but even if you already have it or don't like it, then you can sell it a Tom Nooks shop.

If you go to visit that animal on their birthday, they'll be indoors and one of the other animals will be with them to celebrate too.
Bring a present. They will ask for one if you talk with them.

It doesn't have to be anything special - I usually give them a spare flower that has appeared in my town. If you give them a present they will give you something back to say thanks - it might be an item of furniture or a carpet or wall - but even if you already have it or don't like it, then you can sell it a Tom Nooks shop.
Alrighty! Thanks for letting me know! ^^

I don't play it that much. I don't have Wi-fi. In my town is Jay, Tangy, Benidict, Caroline, Roscoe, Truffle, Maple and Static.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back