Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH KAYY! QUESTION!!!~How do yew get yer character tan?
You have to wait until summer comes then go outside for like 30 minutes and then when you go indoors you will notice you have a slight tan the longer you stay out the darker the tan

HOPED I HELPED!!!!!!!

oh and one more thing the tan eventualy goes away!!

lol i haven't posted here, in a while<------------ irrelevant ;) FTW!!

I have re-fallen in love with Animal Crossing =p

:eek:

I haven't played Animal Crossing: Wild World in ages.

Mainly because the WiFi on my DS doesn't work anymore. D:<

I really want to get back into it, though. I'll probably start playing it again in the summer.

You have to wait until summer comes then go outside for like 30 minutes and then when you go indoors you will notice you have a slight tan the longer you stay out the darker the tan
HOPED I HELPED!!!!!!!

oh and one more thing the tan eventualy goes away!!
Are yew sure because It's summer mow and myy character haa been out alot and nothin.

Huntr; Just the more often you play the tanner your character gets. :) Trust me. By the end of the summer you'll be like, "Whoa. My character's tan. xD"

It does take time.

Are yew sure because It's summer mow and myy character haa been out alot and nothin.
positive and one more thing!. how is it summer in your game??!?!?!?! its getting close to it but it aint summer yet! is it??? :mimitchi:

^ Aw. I used to like Antonio.

I have... Lobo? I hear he's cranky. Can't wait to meet him. [/sarcasm]

Last edited by a moderator:
THREE times I've tried planting a coconut, all of the times I planted them ON the beach, but they never grew, so is it just made up that I got to plant it on the beach, or am I just unlucky?

THREE times I've tried planting a coconut, all of the times I planted them ON the beach, but they never grew, so is it just made up that I got to plant it on the beach, or am I just unlucky?
Coconuts will only grow on the land near the beach. If you plant them too far away from the beach they always die.

They won't grow right next to the cliff or right next to a house.

I think you have been unlucky.

I always plant the coconuts in the earth (not sand) - the space right behind the line where the sand becomes earth. They usually grow there ok - but I always make sure not to plant next to a cliff or near one of the sign posts - because that is where an animal's house will appear if a new character moves into town.

One other thing that's guaranteed to work is if you have an existing tree - sapling or fruit growing very near the beach area. If you chop that down and plant the coconut in the hole the tree was growing in, it will usually survive too - just as long as it is not too far from the beach.

Good Luck ;)

I read somehwere that if you bury a four-leaf clover next to the spot where you plant a sapling (or fruit), it'll grow for sure...is that true?

Random P.S. I tried the time-traveling to get more bells in my savings account. First, I forgot I was supposed to put 50,000 bells in my savings account, not 1,000. Second, I didn't gain a bell. And third, I don't wanna try this again 'cause the mess was messier than I expected. XD I'm still cleaning up the town, heh.

Coconuts will only grow on the land near the beach. If you plant them too far away from the beach they always die.
They won't grow right next to the cliff or right next to a house.

I think you have been unlucky.

I always plant the coconuts in the earth (not sand) - the space right behind the line where the sand becomes earth. They usually grow there ok - but I always make sure not to plant next to a cliff or near one of the sign posts - because that is where an animal's house will appear if a new character moves into town.

One other thing that's guaranteed to work is if you have an existing tree - sapling or fruit growing very near the beach area. If you chop that down and plant the coconut in the hole the tree was growing in, it will usually survive too - just as long as it is not too far from the beach.

Good Luck :lol:
Thanks a lot! I'll try again the next time I find a coconut. Just to be safe, I'll plant it just behind the borderline where the earth turns into sand (I always planted it on the sand where the water could wash up on the edge).

Yay! Rainy season's almost over!

Whoo! I planted a coconut yesterday and I got a little sapling (palmling?) on my little island (my AC town is like made of three parts, the one in the middle is like a little island that only has one house on it --- Chevre is currently residing there).

I was so close to getting the second story house, then my 5 year old cousin resetted my game >.<

ah well. I'm already at Nook-way! My hair style: Green ponytail. It's EPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back