Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know something? I've played AC:WW for a full year and don't remember ever seeing the cherry blossoms. xD Maybe I'll remember when they come out tomorrow~ :3

You know something? I've played AC:WW for a full year and don't remember ever seeing the cherry blossoms. xD Maybe I'll remember when they come out tomorrow~ :3
Don't get too excited.

The term "cherry blossoms" is misleading. You don't see actual pink blossom on the trees, what you might notice is the leaves of the trees turn a kind of pinkish red. That's all :(

^ Ohh. I see. I still don't remember, though.

Bud is moving. I never really liked him. The only jock in my town that I like is Teddy. xD

What is the Flwer feasival?
It's a competition that lasts all week.

Each day you can get a pack of flowers from Tortimer (outside town hall) and plant it around your house.

The other animals plant flowers around their houses too.

At the end of the week the house with the "nicest" display wins - a trophy (similar to the Fishing Tourney / Bug Off trophies).

I think I remember that the basic way to have a chance of winning this yourself is to plant the whole area around your house with flowers - as many as you can.

Also to go to the other animals houses and pick theirs so they don't build up a good display ;)

Last year, I just picked flowers that other animals had planted around their house and re-planted them all around my house. It was a pretty gaudy display by the end of the week, but I won the trophy ;)

Ooh, I do remember the Cherry Blossoms now that I've seen them. I always thought that the little leaves looked like up-side-down hearts. :p

It's a competition that lasts all week.
Each day you can get a pack of flowers from Tortimer (outside town hall) and plant it around your house.

The other animals plant flowers around their houses too.

At the end of the week the house with the "nicest" display wins - a trophy (similar to the Fishing Tourney / Bug Off trophies).

I think I remember that the basic way to have a chance of winning this yourself is to plant the whole area around your house with flowers - as many as you can.

Also to go to the other animals houses and pick theirs so they don't build up a good display :)

Last year, I just picked flowers that other animals had planted around their house and re-planted them all around my house. It was a pretty gaudy display by the end of the week, but I won the trophy :(
There tiles by my house...do I just plant to the nearest green by my house?

The Cherry Blossoms are lovely! I can't wait for the flower fest! I have already surrounded my House with LOADS of flowers! I have at least 2 Layers of flowers including my crossbred flowers. I am going to steal all of the villagers flowers! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I played Animal Crossing Wild World on my DS . . . I got caught playing it in school and the teacher took it away! The thing was still on ): A week later when I got it back, the battery was dead >_. My data wasn't saved! UUUGGHH. i've found better games, I don't play it much anymore...

^ lol @ ilovekuchipa555 :)

I was capable to grow my own hybrids..i've never grown my own before.

This is my second Flower Festivle. Its only two years I had this game ;]

Anyways good luck to everyone!

I won it last year :) Its not that hard just plant a bunch of flowers, and hey maybe a hybrid or two will pop up...that will really increase your chances of winning !

:D

I haven't played it for about a week, now; I will be going back to the last day I played and Time-Travel up from there. I will win the Flower Fest! o^.^o I have, oh.... over 20, or maybe 30, hybrids. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back