Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like wow i finally caught a tarrantula and a scorpion!!! i caught 2 tarrantulas i have 1 in my house one in the museum and one i sold to tom nook and i caught one scorpion and i have him in my house the next one is for the museum!!!

How many coconut beetles are there?!?!?! i caught 3 of them i have a goliath beetle an atlas beetle and a cyclomatus or however you spell it is there 4 of them? or just 3?

I just started playing after leaving it for like, ever. I am Rachel in the town New Hope. :] I started day before yesterday and I already have payed off my first house and will be able to pay off my second tomorrow. (Today the store was closed for remodeling). I am getting a lot of good luck with catching bugs/fish that sell for a lot of money. xD

^ Cool! It's nice to see you play also. :)

Guys. Teddy moved. I was SO angry that he left. I hadn't been playing because of a busy summer and, poof, gone. D; And it was coming up on his birthday, too.

So I haven't played in a while. I should break it out and play for a bit. :)

^^ I love Teddy!! He isn't in my town though...

Yeah, I have been obsessing over this game since I started it back up. I payed off my second house today. :] My brother's town has the cheat where he turned all the weeds to money (which was a lot. he liked to time travel) so I went and took a bunch of money. xD

^^ I love Teddy!! He isn't in my town though...
Yeah, I have been obsessing over this game since I started it back up. I payed off my second house today. :] My brother's town has the cheat where he turned all the weeds to money (which was a lot. he liked to time travel) so I went and took a bunch of money. xD
i have him in my town he gives me alot of stuff!

I haven't played in a long while D: maybe I should get it back up. I restarted my town.. and I am stuck in a tiny house.. and Nook n'Go and a huge mortgage LOL.

Haha

My brother was on today and he found a tarantula and it started chasing him so he was running away and it chased him all over the town. It was hilarious!!

Haha
My brother was on today and he found a tarantula and it started chasing him so he was running away and it chased him all over the town. It was hilarious!!
i had that happen to me too! @_@ wierd........i almost caught a scorpion but i was not looking and i ran across a bridge i saw him then i turned and right when i turned around to run he stung me>.> i never saw him again....

I just got it today. And.... I haven't seen anything you guys have seen. But I have like 40,450 Bells. 8D

Just goes to show you what additedness can do to you.

Ever since Cherve and Pierce moved from my town I don't dare set foot in my town. Kaytesufferingfromdepressionofherbestfriendsmovingoutoftownlol

Yes, I'm that stupid. rofl.

I play all the time. I'm on my final mortgage! Yayz!

My House is huge. My Rooms:

Main Room=Exotic

Back Room=Music Room

Right Room=Pet(Goldfish)& Crossbred Flowers

Left Room=Trophy & Model(Nooks cranny model & such) room.

Second floor=Picture Room

Third Floor=Save Room

I am currently watching the Fireworks show!!

I was getting ready for it by getting a new hairdo but accidently clicked yes to a 'Boyish Pixie cut' and now have Spiky hair so I'm going to put my afro wig on.

Oh wait. I sold it yesterday. :ph34r:

My dad finally got the WiFi to work yayz!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back