Another V5 Cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it diddnt work for me!!!!!!!!!!!

:huh: :angry: :(

p.s dose any 1 want to e mail me ?????????

plz write back 2 me !!!! ;) :D :huh:

it diddnt work for me!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :rolleyes: :huh:

p.s dose any 1 want to e mail me ?????????

plz write back 2 me !!!! ;) :D :huh:
Please read and followed the instructions that appear below the first table of passwords in the first post of this topic. If it still doesn't work, please provide a couple of TamaExpo login passwords from your V5 so I can tell you which logout password you should enter into your V5.

Um hi I have an Oceania V5 and i have a memetchi,sukatchi,hotteatchi and none of those passwords worked please help :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Please provide several login passwords from your V5, and I will tell you the correct logout password to use.

tamagotchi familitchis rock exept mine broke in 1 month after i got it :p

shoot

hey anyone got watachi get the girl dressers robe and use it you will chane to makiko

hey anyone got hasugutchi get the steamed pudding and use it u will change into kuromametchi

rocks doesn't it :p :D :D :D :D :D ;)

sinceriley hanatchi fan 29

Also..... ive got the tamagotchi v4.5 growth chart

soon

thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

HARRY POTTER 4 ROCKS

watch it

cya soon guys hanatchi 29

thanks alot i find it harder to get money on v5 you have my many thanks

Binary, I have a Torototchi/ the owl looking guy, and I got my tama from Canada. Which code should I input?

Binary, I have a Torototchi/ the owl looking guy, and I got my tama from Canada. Which code should I input?
This should work: 22000 10544 (remember it's a logout password, not a special password.)

OMG BINARY! thank u so much now i have 1460 gp thx omg i think im gonna faint oh, thank u so much... thank u...

(i faint)

her soul: she's ok, trust me. but by the way, thank u binary, that 1000 gp code was really helpful...

me: uh... what happened ? ooh there my v5 is... let's buy my tamas something... how many gp-- OMG, OMG! i have 1460 gp! i think im gonna faint... thank u...

her soul: here we go again... <_<

Beautiful. It really helped me out a lot. Keep up the good work, binary!

My Tama Status !!

Tamagotchi Familitchi (The Song Family)

Tamagotchi v5 Design - Sing a Song

Abigail (Abby for short) - Sakuramotchi

Sean - Mattaritchi

Kathy - Belltchi

Hungry - *****

Happy - *****

$$$- - 2460 GP ^-^

Training to be Cheerful !!

© Button animation, all three tamas run, fall and laugh... ^-^

Sincerely, Noviae and The Song Family ^-^

Tamagotchi Familitchi (The Dott Family)

Tamagotchi v5 Design - Red Dots

Katherine - Sakuramotchi

Jason - Mattaritchi

Mini - Belltchi

Hungry - **** (I will feed them right away)

Happy - *****

$$$ - 3320 GP ^-^ (Thanks to Binary)

Training to be Smart !

© Button animation, same as The Song Family.

~Future Plans~

If Abby evolves into Memetchi, I will use the Matchmaker (Dating Show) and try and get a Meme Family.

If Jason evolves into Mametchi, I will use the Matchmaker (Dating Show) and try to get a Mame Family.

If Abby does not turn into Memetchi, she will probably evolve into Watatchi, and I will use the girl's dresser to make her

Makiko ! If Abby evolves into Makiko, and Jason doesn't evolve into Mametchi, I will have her marry Jason from the Dott Family.

Wish me Luck !! ~ :lol:

Thanks so much! This really worked and now I finally have enough to buy the item I wanted! Could you do this anytime? Over and over again?

Thanks so much! This really worked and now I finally have enough to buy the item I wanted! Could you do this anytime? Over and over again?
Yes. Each password can be reused as many times as you want until your character evolves or changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back