Any advice?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneeMalakian

Reaction score
Ok this is really serious. I need advice!

My friend Taylor (girl) has been being hurt at home. I can tell because she always comes to school with new bruses and cuts all over her. She talked to me earlier today and told me what has been happening. It turns out she has been being a sex slave. She was forced into it by her sister's friend Mike and Brian who apparentally have had a crush on her for a few months. Taylor is 13 and Mike and Brian are 17. She told me that one night when her sister (Hannah) went out to go get something to eat (it was her, Hannah, Mike, and Brian). Taylor, for the first time, was alone with Mike and Brian. When Taylor went into her room to change clothes, Mike and Brian came in there. Brian grabbed her and held her down while Mike was feeling her. He was feeling her chest and her butt. Then Brian did the same. They did other things such as make out with Taylor and some things that are too horrible. Taylor told me not to tell anybody, not evem my parents!

Does anybody have any advice? Brian and Mike went all the way with Taylor. I'm so worried about Taylor!!! Any advice?

-C.M.

If they've raped her she really needs to tell her parents and the police. If she doesn't they could do this to other girls, when it needs to stop here. They have already broken the law even if they didn't rape her.

She and you should tell someone right away, this is serious. if you were a real friend to her then you'd protect her.

She and you should tell someone right away, this is serious. if you were a real friend to her then you'd protect her.
No matter how mad your friend will be at you, you need to find an adult you trust and tell them what you know. You are obviously worried and care for your friend. From there the adult and you can talk to your friend and of course contact the boys's parents as well as the police. Let your friend know you did it so she won't suffer forever. Rape victims tend to blame themselves for the ordeal.

A friend of the family, her daughter was sexually assaulted and who knows what all by her father back when she was 10,11. She didn't come forward until she was 18, but once she did, she got the help and conselling she needed. She also got a strong case against him in court. I believe the court date is December.

Anyway you know what you need to do for her. You need to be strong for her, and you need to help her free herself, because if she doesn't free herself this information will haunt her and imprison her in constant fear and distrust of others for a long, long time.

No matter how mad your friend will be at you, you need to find an adult you trust and tell them what you know. You are obviously worried and care for your friend. From there the adult and you can talk to your friend and of course contact the boys's parents as well as the police. Let your friend know you did it so she won't suffer forever. Rape victims tend to blame themselves for the ordeal.
A friend of the family, her daughter was sexually assaulted and who knows what all by her father back when she was 10,11. She didn't come forward until she was 18, but once she did, she got the help and conselling she needed. She also got a strong case against him in court. I believe the court date is December.

Anyway you know what you need to do for her. You need to be strong for her, and you need to help her free herself, because if she doesn't free herself this information will haunt her and imprison her in constant fear and distrust of others for a long, long time.
I want to tell her but Mike and Brian said they would do something horrible if she told anybody. I want to tell somebody but I don't want Taylor to get what they said they would do.

-C.M.

:)

Tell the police.

It's sexual harrasment AND assault for threatening her. They won't be able to do anything unless they want to get a longer jail sentence.

I want to tell her but Mike and Brian said they would do something horrible if she told anybody. I want to tell somebody but I don't want Taylor to get what they said they would do.  

-C.M.

:hitodetchi:
I know it's hard but once people find out there is no way for them to hurt her anymore, it will get sorted out.

It's like bullying or child abuse they get threatened if they tell anyone, but when they do tell someone it stops it. But she should really go to the police it is very wrong what they did.

-C.M.

:p
The girl I mentioned about her father assaulting her got the same threats to. That's what they want her to think. As soon as she and you tell somebody the sooner you guys can look into getting protection from the police and possibly going somewhere safe where they can not hurt her. If you don't tell someone she will be technically still hurting on the inside and outside. If you tell someone then they can take steps in protecting her and getting a restraining order. Excuses such as that do not worry about. The longer this goes on the longer your friend will suffer.

Well I told somebody. Mike and Brian are going to be in jail for 6 years without parol or bail. Taylor is alright, her mom took her to the doctor to see if she had aids or any other disease. Hannah is mad at Mike and Brian. Mike and Brian are really mad at Taylor, but they still like her.

I'm sooooooo glad she's okay!

-C.M.

I'm so very sorry that happened to your friend... you really did the right thing. I'm glad to hear it's all getting sorted out now.

What a great friend you are.

Only six years? These people should be in prison for something like 66 years. >.>

Well I told somebody. Mike and Brian are going to be in jail for 6 years without parol or bail. Taylor is alright, her mom took her to the doctor to see if she had aids or any other disease. Hannah is mad at Mike and Brian. Mike and Brian are really mad at Taylor, but they still like her. 

-C.M.
good thing that you alerted people about this, now those 2 pigs will get what they deserved. and who knows, maybe what they did to your friend will happen to them in prison!

What a great friend you are.
Only six years? These people should be in prison for something like 66 years. >.>
I know, but in 6 years she is going to go to college in California (6 years or less) and Mike and Brian won't be able to find her.

-C.M.

-C.M.
You got a court hearing in 2 days? o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back