Any Tamas you waiting for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting on a V2 I ordered yesterday!! The V2 is one of my favourite versions so I'm excited for it to get here!

Also, while not a Tamagotchi itself, I'm waiting on a Tamagotchi lanyard I ordered a couple of days ago!

On Tuesday I caved and bought a white/pink Lovely Melody iD, as I hadn't been able to find a good quality purple/silver shell for sale in months. Then this morning I found a beautiful condition purple/silver Lovely Melody iD! Murphy's law, ey?

Anyway. I'm now waiting for two Lovely Melody iDs.

I'm waiting for my angelgotchi which should arrive tomorrow, a circus star deco pierce, V3, and Oden-Kun tamagotchi! I went a little tama crazy this week! :D

I'm waiting for an Entama and an Uratama, I ordered both from Japan You Want for a really good price :) The Entama will hopefully arrive this week (if it doesn't get stuck in customs..) and the Uratama will probably arrive in 2-3 weeks.

I ordered my first p's today! I bought a green one. Hoping it gets here in two weeks. Fingers crossed!

I'm so excited for everyones new tamagotchis!

I have english patched purple p's coming soon and a purple ID coming today. You can tell I love purple lately huh? :D

Tama Sanrio mix, and just recieved the purple spacy mix...got a 20th anni mix already...loving the mixes

Sanrio M!X and soon maaaaaaybe this V4.5 I'm eyeing on eBay, it's a bit pricey but I hardly ever see the design pop up

Still waiting on my green p's! I bought a tamagotchi Morino and ocean today too! Hopefully all three of them get here by next month :)

Hopefully the m!x I ordered will be here soon. Been lurking on the m!x for awhile, so I'm very excited to actually own and play with it!

I finally got my sister into Tamagotchis, so I ordered her a used purple P's with a Love and Melody Pierce. It'll be her first color. I also ordered a new blue clock P1 and a used Coro Coro Comics Keitai Kaitsu for myself. They should be here later this week! :lol:

Waiting on my ID L Anniversary! I always wanted one, so I'm hyped for it. <3 Also holding out for an Aikatsu Dream Academy pierce, but that won't be coming for at least a month, most likely.

Waiting for my 20th Anni Mix. Tracking says that it's left the inward office of exchange (NZ) yesterday, so I'm hoping it'll be here by the end of this week!

I bought a used iDL for like $30 - it appears to be in good shape and I never see them that cheap so I thought why not. It should be here by next week.

Still waiting on my three tama's! I'm expecting my p's to get here tomorrow or the day after and I'm expecting my Morino and ocean to get here next week. I've also bought a Japanese p2 from the first wave! I'm so thrilled to finally have it (when it gets here of course!) I've never owned a p2 so I can't wait to have it in my collection. Oh and I've placed a bid on an IDL so I'm waiting to see if I get that. If I do then that will be it for my tamagotchi buys until my next pay. But if not I've got my eye on a 4U. I might just have to get it anyway because it's such a great price!

All in all I'm officially waiting for four tama's plus the unconfirmed IDL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back