Any Tamas you waiting for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town on eBay!I'm so excited to play it!

Oh I hope I bought the English version. It looks like this:

Tamagotchi-Friends-Dream-Town-Digital-Friends-Blue-Flower.jpg

I have that one! :lol:

s-l300.jpg

I'm waiting for a nano like this. I wasn't planning to get a new tama now, but i found it in a really good price and didn't want to miss the opportunity to get it, since I wanted to try it for a long time... I'm excited. ^_^

I was waiting today of sorts. Someone very special to me went to Southend today and BOUGHT OUT the gift shop in Peter Pans Playground. She bought every Cyberpet for me they had. This included a few black ones, a few green ones, and one blue and one red (which I named after her). These cyber pets are said to run the same chip as the fake Tamagotchi Connection but that remains to be seen. I'll bring a black one to life and share videos and pics when it is active.

20180603_020423-1.jpg

These cyber pets are said to run the same chip as the fake Tamagotchi Connection but that remains to be seen.
I can confirm that the software on these is identical to that used by the counterfeit Tamagotchi Connection units.

It's certainly, uh, an experience. :lol:

Congratulations on the new additions to your collection, by the way!

Last edited by a moderator:
s-l300.jpg

I'm waiting for a nano like this. I wasn't planning to get a new tama now, but i found it in a really good price and didn't want to miss the opportunity to get it, since I wanted to try it for a long time... I'm excited. ^_^
Glad you managed to find one! It's a really nice shell too.

Are you planning to log it?

Reactions: Iza
I'm currently waiting on a Dream Town! It's my first tama since I've rekindled my passion for them... my friend's also going to give me his old music star. Super excited about that one *u*

I've ordered 4U+ Anniversary edition some time ago. Not a huge fan of the 4U but hey, I don't have 4U+ and it's better than the original and there was a sale. Plus the anniversary one is pretty.

Only issue is that I don't have a compatible phone, on my 4U I had a friend download stuff for me, and I don't remember where my Rola card is... Oh well, I still have the Aikatsu card I can use on it I guess.

Curgently waiting for a boxed transparent red Ocean Gotchi, a transparent blue Gen 1, and a brown Discovered in the Forest gotchi. All boxed for collectors reasons.

s-l400-4_1.jpg

Just bought this beautiful classic 1996 Japanese model Generation 1 Tamagotchi.

Will share more on it when it arrives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping to get matching magenta V2s on Kijiji next weekend, but I don't know the price yet, so it might not happen.

I don't know if non-Tamas count but I'm waiting for the Digimon ver20th Pendulum I preordered.

^Same, also waiting for the announcement of the second-wave of Pendulums, still wondering where will I get the money for them...

^Same, also waiting for the announcement of the second-wave of Pendulums, still wondering where will I get the money for them...
Yeah I feel ya. I'm only getting one Digimon. As tempting as it is to get more I hear some get pretty expensive for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back