approving

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like tamagotchis, and my parents do 2. they r not allowed in school though... ;)

My parents say that I'm too old for them but I don't really care. They don't necessarily have a problem with me using them as long as I don't get distracted from more important things, like school work. ^^

My parents don't care at all but my cousins, aunts and uncles always ask me "what is that? Is that a gameboy? Can I borrow it?" They always borrow it but I don't wanna be selfish so i always let them. But I'm still worried that they might reset or kill my tamagotchi. So every time they borrow it I always tell them to buy their own Tamagotchi.

We can't bring toys such as tamagotchi in our school but we can when school is almost over. ^^

my parents dont like them they tell me im told old for them but i dont care i think ill always like them (im 17 btw)

as for school they r not allowed...

...My parents don't really care. But if one beeps my mom yells: "Erika! Your Tama-who-e-what-e is going off!"

i luv ur name!

and my parents don't have a problem with it,except when i play with it when i'm supposed to be doing somethingO.O,ugh parents!

My parents think that Tamagotchi is the reason I have glasses now. Plus also, that they're a waste of time and money, and that I'm too old for them. I just tell them I only use my Tamagotchi for the clock only, because I don't have a watch. :huh:

My aunt, on the other hand, doesn't care at all, and she doesn't believe that it's Tamagotchi that gave me glasses. She's the one that actually bought me half of my Tama collection. xD

And of coarse, my younger sister also has a few. Not as much as I do though. It's hard to beat a whopping 13 here, because of the little choices of versions, and their popularity.

My junior high school doesn't care very much, unless you keep your sound on and play with it during class, in that case, it will be confiscated and you'll need your parents to come in and get it for you. I just keep mine in my locker now. I have four minutes between each class to get to my locker, check on my Tamagotchi, and get the books I need for next class and head off.

Back in early Grade 6 or so, there was a HUGE Tamagotchi blowout. Pretty much everyone in my class, and others, had one, and kept them in their desks during class. Our teacher was furious when she caught two people "connecting" during class, and gave us all a lecture about it because she said they were "interfering with our education", and she took them all away for the rest of the day. We got them back at the end of the week though. Thankfully, most of them were paused.

my mum became obsessed with my V2. she got both me & my sister 9999 gotchi points. She also fed my little sisters snacks until it snuffed it. O______0

Now though, as long as my tamas are on silent, no one cares.

|

|

|

|

|

V

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha my dad hates tamas my mum dosent have a problem with them but i dont think she likes them very much, my little brother and sister wish they had there own

I am very independent and I no longer depend on my parents to decide for me. My parents confide in me so it is not that I am isolated from socializing with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
my parents love them and my school said as long as they dont cause a problem

but pokemon cards are banned :p

Though I live with my parents [who used to be over protective] I make my own choices now so I don't think they know Tamas exist.

My parents don't mind them, although my dad thinks I'm silly for using my money to buy them, and my mom once even tried to take care of one. (That didn't work so well...xD)

On the other hand, like, NOBODY has one at my school besides me, so I guess they allow them for now, since they don't even know that I have one. I think I'm going to ask my science teacher tomorrow though.

well my mom and dad aprove conpletly but my school dosn`t whitch is kinda sad in fact my mom has a black and red v3 the english one with the japanese righting on it so ya family aproves but not my school :huh: :( :(

i think most people i know think my tamagotchi collection is dumb, but they just won't tell me to my face. haha.

i was at the store with my mom when i bought my v6 and my mom rolled her eyes. i think it was because of the price, my age, and the fact that i have so many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back