approving

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandmother - Shows interest

My mom - Doesn't dislike, nor favors. She approves.

Grandfather - Doesn't dislike, approves, but thinks they're rubbish, annoying.

Father - Says i'm too old, and even though he's the spoiler of the family, refuses to buy me any :D

Mum says:Oh heres a New one!Getitgetitgetit!yuo have two pay do!

Daddy says:They are rubbish!Wedont need more garbage in our house!

:rolleyes: :)

My parents think they are fun and entertaining.

My mum thinks it is funny how they do funny actions like watch tv and wear clothes. :angry:

It's hard to beat a whopping 13 here, because of the little choices of versions, and their popularity.
I've got 15. xD

My parents never really cared about the stuff that I got into, it was always "That's great honey" xD they love me and they don't think I'm too old for stuff like that... they think as long as I'm mature and I can take care of myself then it's all good. The things that I enjoy doing don't determine what kind of person I am. Everybody at school used to think that because I had a Tamagotchi I was some immature 5 year old who doesn't know anything. Even my boyfriend's best friend calls me a 6 year old ... and he's calling me immature?

I'm 19, by the way. xD

At school, basically anything electric was banned. Cell phones, Tamagotchies, GameBoys, MP3 players, Digimons ... everything. From elementary right through to high school. Although, none of the teachers cared if you brought them ... so long as you weren't using them between the hours of 8:30am and 3pm. Or if you were, you weren't being distracted or distracting others with them. We were pretty laid back at school, actually, now that I think about it. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
my mom thinks there "cute" ...my lil brother likes them...my older broter thinks there "retarded"...my older sister has 1..some of my friends like them, some of my friends dont care 4 them, some of my friends probly dont even kno wat a tamagotchi is... lol :angry:

my mom wont like say no to them

[unless shes low on money]

and when i tell her somethng like,,,

sushi had a baby!!

she will just say

well ok, good for sushi!

and my step dad says

come spend time with the famly and get off your tamagutchis!

wich annoys the heck out of me

but he doesnt care that much

my sisters love them

and my grandparents dont even notice them

and my school

doesnt care

[except some teachers]

I always have "some silly obsession."
Hahaha, me too. It almost always goes in a pattern of tamagotchis, then neopets, then animal crossing, then repeated.

And My parents don't really care, my mom actually says nothing about the matter, except for the other night when I let her play with one xD lol, she loved it!

My school dosen't exactly.....know about them really? I mean they don't say anything about it. In elementery school, i remember me any my friend brought them to the playground, and put our legs up on the bench to hide them, and we played games with them the whole recess. It was great, miss those days <3

My parents don't have a problem with me playing with Tamagotchis. In fact, They're the ones who buy me them. 8D
Yeah same here, cept sometimes I buy them with my own money :ichigotchi: I think most the time I have actually...

My family and boyfriend are...understanding about my obsession with Tamagotchis, haha. :ph34r: They wouldn't necessarily play with one themselves, but they get it. My family was more opposed to the idea when I was younger, and I understood why too...school, responsibilities, me growing up, and everything like that. As long as it doesn't affect the functioning of your daily life, shouldn't be too bad. Besides, I'm 22 now...so I don't have many issues with my family to begin with anyway. :(

Back in 5th grade, I remember everyone in my class OBSESSED over the V2's.....my teacher started banning when they started getting stolen....we all knew who was behind it........never did like that kid..... but now I'm the only one I know who still loves tamas, so not much of an issue. My mom loves them, though!

*tamateen* :)

The tamagotchi's here in the Philippines were the latest trend on toys when I was grade 5 but now they'll laugh at you if you have one saying it's corny, but I don't mind

My parents are totally okay with my tamagotchis. Mom always calls them my "children." She seems impressed that the little tiny guys can do so much. XD I usually don't have to worry about my parents approving the things I do, anyway. My brother is the one who gives me his rants all the time. However, he doesn't seem to mind too much, and he doesn't know enough about them to effectively rant about them (like he does with my pokemon).

As for my school, there's not technically a tamagotchi ban. Although electronics are discouraged during school hours, none of the teachers seem to really mind when someone has a laptop or something. I'm the only one who brings tamagotchis to school, anyway, and I don't play with them during class. People have seen me playing with them and usually either ignore it or tell me that they used to have one and that they are pretty cool. Most people say they don't have one now because they would forget about them or they lost the one they had.

My brother and sister love them, but they just cant take care of them. My parents dont dislike them, they just dont care. My relatives dont really know/care about my Tamas.

my mom wont like say no to them[unless shes low on money]

and when i tell her somethng like,,,

sushi had a baby!!

she will just say

well ok, good for sushi!

and my step dad says

come spend time with the famly and get off your tamagutchis!

wich annoys the heck out of me

but he doesnt care that much

my sisters love them

and my grandparents dont even notice them

and my school

doesnt care

[except some teachers]
"well, great for sushi", thats funny because thats exactly what my mom says. (except with my tama's names, of course!)

My parents really have no opinion of Tamagotchis, they really don't mind me having a bunch of them, seeing as I have 5 already, and they say if I'm good, I can get a Tama-Go when it comes out. They don't care how many I have as long as I don't sneak them to school, break it, or lose it.

My parents (Parents that I live with) are absolutely irritated that I play with them. They claim it's a little kids toy. But, I really could not care less; I still play with them. Lol.

My mom likes my Tamagotchis. She thinks they teach me responsibility. But, she does think I spend more time with them than my real pet. She loves that I love Tamagotchis, because she always buys me them as rewards for things.

As for school, when I was in 4th grade, my teacher was always *REMOVED* and hated them. As for 5th grade (which I'm about to leave in 3 days) my teacher loves them and calls them "little critters". He let(s) me play with them whenever I wanted, as long as I had finished my work. He never took them away and never even warned me to put them away. And in 3rd grade, my teacher loved them, but I could only play with them on Fun Friday time. In 2nd grade, I got my first one and took to school everyday and connected it with my sisters bff's little brothers everyday at recess.

So overall, school didn't really care, they liked them. And my mom liked them, because buying them for me was sometimes the only way to get me to do something. As for dad, he felt bad for not being there, and living multiple states away, so he bought me them whenever I asked. Mostly, I got them as rewards. And nobody eally cared about them, and liked them. I guess Tamagotchis are irrestible where I live. :D :)

Last edited by a moderator:
<_< My parents don't really care. But my dad likes to surprise me with new versions. I'll go to bed one night with a hard pillow and pull out a new tamagotchi! But my mom really thinks they're okay. But she actually couldn't care less. But my parents are cool with me buying tamagotchis for myself.

I guess my parents approve. They don't dislike them but they make fun of me for playing with them lol. They think I'm too old to play with these kind of toys but I ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back