Are tamagotchis...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely dont think they are geeky! Could someone explain to me why they would be geeky?????

No, no no. ^_^ Im not saying that I am starting to think they are geeky. Im saying, like, what do you think? Do you get what Im saying? :D

[SIZE=8pt]You Shouldn't Be Asking Us.Like What My Mom says :"Its your desicion not mine."[/SIZE]If you Want to Play with a tamagotchi..PLAY WITH A TAMAGOTCHI

If you Don't Wanna Play With A Tamagotchi...DON'T PLAY A TAMAGOTCHI

I,myself like playing Tamagotchi's every once in a while for a source for fun and entertainment but I usually don't play them during the School Year because of my Busy schedule.

Don't Care What Other People Think....Its A Waste Of Your Time.
Totally agree. If you like it, stick with it. It's like this: You like candy. Someone says, "Doesn't candy taste so bad?" This doesn't mean you can't like it - your brain is not theirs.

mametchi ;)

No way! Tamagotchis are not anywhere near geeky. All my friends think they are cool and fun.

~aaj1086

well,of coarse everyone on tamatalk won't think they are geeky. But I hear that alot.

Tamas aren't geeky. I love my tama very much, almost like it was a real pet. I feel like it is really alive.

Anyone who says they are geeky probably is just jealous beacuse they don't have there own.

If someone does say they are, you don't have to listen or belive them. Everyone has there own comments and opinons and the only ones that should matter to you are your own. Don't belive other people if you don't want to.

Geekyness is in the eye of the beholder. And even if someone said you were geeky for playing with them, why let it bother you? They are something you like to play with, and someone just being rude to you shouldn't change anything. If you like them, play with them. You shouldn't care what other people think. If you do, it's a sign of insecurity with yourself. Don't worry about what anyone thinks of you, and just be yourself. And in my opinion, Tamagotchis are anything but geeky.

i dont get why anyone would call them geeky :angry: . there fun dont let anyone talk you out of playing what you like to do. i personaly think tamagotchis are really cool and are like a real pet. -_-

Geek = Cool person that is either really knows what's cool with computers or is really interested in and knows a lot about something. Example: My sister is a horse geek. Example: I'm both a computer geek and a hermit crab geek ( and a math geek ).

Right now ( and hopefully for ever ) the word geek means you're really into something and know a lot about it. The terms you're looking for are nerd and dork. Those mean what geek USED to mean.

All hail Geeks!!!!!

:rolleyes: Guy

If you think tamagotchi's are geeky, then they are. If you think they are not, then they aren't. It's your opinion. Different people have different opinions. If someone thinks they are geeky, they shouldn't say anything to people who think they aren't. That's mean--just ignore them. I myself love tamagotchis!

i love tamas and im very popular( and by poular i mean every one likes me cuz im nice n stuff not to brag not that im cool or think im cool) any way i love love love my tamas and i think if somone tells u ur a geek for liking tamas well... dont let that stop u for being urself :D i believe there is no such thing as geeky or weird cuz we are all diffrent so if there is no such thing as normal there is no such thing as wierd or geeky :p B) BE URSELF!!!

I dont find tamas geeky whatsoever! Ever. But, everyone has their opinons

Meh. People call me a geek all the time for having 12 Tamas. I really don't care. I personnally don't think they're geeky, so why should I care what someone else thinks?

You callin tamagotchis geeky!?! :rolleyes: If anyone who goes to tamatalk calls tamas geeky then why even bother signing up 4 tamatalk. If anyone is caling tamas geeky then they are callin us geeky ;)

I don't think Tamagotchis are geeky. They are a hobby, like reading, basketball or anything else. Even if people do call them names or make fun of Tama's the best thing to do is ignore them because 99% of the time they have never even picked up a Tama. :)

You know what? Going to my mum's workplace I saw a shop called Nerd Shop. This is what the sign read:

ARE YOU A NERD?

WE ARE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO BE

So there you are. They said they're nerds so you don't need to be. And you aren't.

[SIZE=8pt]No! Tamagotchi's are NOT geeky! If anyone says stuff like 'tama's are geeky' and stuff then they are wrong[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back