Are you emo?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever said sidebangs is emo is wrong. That's crazy.

Emo is okay to say as long as you don't label people so bad with it.

People label other people too much. All emo means is you're all heavy metal, wear dark makeup, cut yourself, and all that.

I'm sick of people saying you're emo. Stop judging people!

You're nine years old. How could you possibly label yourself emo at that age?

This worries me..

I worry everyone.Just treat my like a reqular person.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love emo people ^_^ (well, their dress-style anyway) I'm not emo, at all. I'm the opposite of emo, me thinks. I dont like that some people cut themselves, because thats not a very smart thing to do. You can call yourself emo, but I know there are fluffy unicorns and rainbows on the inside :D

I worry everyone.Just treat my like a reqular person.
Not you specifically.. It worries me that somebody so young could ever know the meaning of the stereotype, and have a reason to call themselves by it.

I got into a car accident wehn I was 5 and my bro got killed in it.So no I dress in black and love heay metal and I cover my eyes an other stuff but I don't want to type any more.

Depression is one thing. That's making the general stereotype.

Believe what you will, but I just don't agree with it.

People call me emo because of my attitude and how I dress.

I hate it.

I got into a car accident wehn I was 5 and my bro  got killed in it.So no I dress in black and love heay metal and I cover my eyes an other stuff but  I don't want to type any more.
You choose to have your hair a certain way as well as your style, it has nothing to do with a car accident.

Hun, I've cut my self and worse still, I don't dress totaly black of follow any steryotypes.

No, I'm not emo nor do I have a problem with emos.

And if you're emo, that doesn't mean you dress a certain way. I know this one girl who cuts herself and she dresses totally preppy.

I've always thought as depression and cutting as a different thing, not as "emo". But that's just me. :x

My "friend" tries to pose as an "emo" and attempts to cut herself, but she fails at both of them miserably.

I hope I'm not making people think I hate the "emo" people. I just hate "emo" posers...

But still, the whole thing is like the Tooth Fairy. Some people believe in it, and some people don't.

A style is a style.

EDIT: Take notice to the "".

[SIZE=7pt]SPWEE.[/SIZE]

It seems we have a confusion as to what exactly emo is here. :furawatchi:

I prefere not too label myself as an "emo" or "scene" or anything. The only label I'm hapy with is the one I was labeled at birth with ... Andreina. So my hair is cut and styled a certain way, so I like screamo music, so I wear my makeup a little heavier, so I cut myself when I was young and stupid, so I act differently than others, so I like piercings and tatoos more than others. As Pink says, so SO WHAT?

throughtout the years, I have been teased and called so many names and had so manny rumurs its like crazie. But I relly don't care. The labelers juss have no spines and find there joy in labeling otheres "emos" or "freaks".

So ... basically what I'm sayign is lame but i'll sayit anways. Labels are for cans not people. Well, unless you write your name on a peace of tape and stick it to yourself.

okaay, i will shut up now.

aafb

I'm not "emo", and probably never will be one.

Cecib :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back