Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading some of the earlier posts (the ones that were made several weeks ago) and I hope everyone understands that people dont really have a choice as to who they are attracted to. I'm gay and when I first realized it I really didnt want to be. But now I have learned to accept it and it's a permanent part of who I am to this day.

Having furry sex? Euw ._. Thats sicker then Gay marriage!
Im not Anti-Gay, I support it. Love is Love
OMG! Gay marriage is NOT gross! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought i was bi at one point, but i was just curious. i'm straight, and i support same sex love. i have a relative who is homosexual.

i think it's terrible how some people think being homosexual or bisexual is disgusting. learn to except people for who they are. they deserve as much respect as everyone else. i don't care about what the bible says because love is love. <3

im straight and i dont agree w/ bein gay or a lez, however, i dont dislike people who are cause that is their decision and the hve their own oppenion. I dont agree w/ it thought and it says in the bible that u shouldnt be attracted 2 the same sex. so im not

I think I might be bisexual. I am attracted to guys, but there's this girl who I have a crush on. I'm not sure what my orientation is ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I might be bisexual. I am attracted to guys, but there's this girl who I have a crush on. I'm not sure what my orientation is <_<
Questioning orientation is totally natural. It's often a long process, but sometimes you know right away. I was kind of a mix of the two. If you have any questions about it, you can talk to me. :eek:

Questioning orientation is totally natural. It's often a long process, but sometimes you know right away. I was kind of a mix of the two. If you have any questions about it, you can talk to me. :eek:
Thanks <_<

Reading this entire topic and seeing that I'm not the only one in this largely heterosexual community called TamaTalk inspired me to write a poem. I was completely inspired by this topic and William Shakespere. So, here goes...

A glooming peace this morning with it brings. The sun for sorrow will not show his head.

Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things. Some shall be pardoned, and some punished;

For never was a story of more regret than this of Romeo and his fair Romeo.

I also continue to hope for the day when everyone in not just TamaTalk, but in the entire world will learn to accept homosexuals, bisexuals etc. for who they are. We're all human beings on this planet, and we should all be treated as such.

Site Map Home News Tamagotchi News TamaTalk News Comments and Rumors Free Tamagotchi Contests Tamagotchi Help Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks TamaTown and e-Tamago Tamagotchi Codes What Happened To My Tamagotchi Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners Seriously Tamagotchi General Introductions and Departures Introductions Departures What's On Your Mind Fun Stuff Tamagotchi Art and Photo Album Tamagotchi Role Play TamaTalk Arcade TamaTalk Arcade Discussion TamaTalk Members Map The Library TamaTalk Reference Section Tamagotchi Logs Tamagotchi Fan Fiction Tamagotchi Fan Fiction Comments Team Stories Tamagotchi Entertainment (Non)TamaTalk Stuff We Play Stuff We Read Stuff We Watch Stuff We Listen To Seriously (Non)TamaTalk Tamagotchi Memorial Group Hatchings Tamagotchi Warnings Tamagotchi Ancestors Tamagotchi Cousins Aquapets Talk Mutsu Talk Power Palz Talk Blinkies Talk Gigapets Talk Furby Talk Nanopets Talk Neopets Talk Pixel Chix Talk Webkinz Talk tBay Want To Buy Want To Sell Want To Trade Virtual Pet Accessories Suggestions? TamaTalk Extras Tamagotchi FAQ Tamagotchi Chat Tamagotchi Topsites Tamagotchi Name Generator Support TamaTalk Link To TamaTalk Extras Messenger Go To Inbox Compose New Message My Assistant Help Search Member List Calendar Guidelines Links Settings My Controls Edit Profile Edit Signature Edit Avatar Change TamaTalk Skin Board Settings Email Settings Logged in as: addierall [ Log Out ]

[ 0 New Messages | View New Posts ]

TamaTalk » General » (Non)TamaTalk » Seriously (Non)TamaTalk

» Remember!

This forum is for any mature and sensible discussions unrelated to Tamagotchi. All TamaTalk rules are to be strictly followed - no exceptions, no excuses. All topics are checked before appearing. Rule breakers will be unable to post in this forum. (more info)

Pages: (24) [1] 2 3 ... Last » [ Go to first unread post » ]

Are you gay or lesbian?

[ Track this topic ]

are you?

yes [ 21 ] [8.71%]

what is that? [ 7 ] [2.90%]

no [ 213 ] [88.38%]

Total Votes: 241

You have already voted in this poll

iluvzacefron

Posted on Apr 22 2007, 05:34 PM

i have nothin gagainst it im just wondering!!!! if u r then its cool with me! feel free to comment!

Note from Tama-Love:

Just a little heads up--

The Staff Team chose to keep this thread open, on one condition. Please keep all posts mature and sensible, just like the puberty topics we have running on TamaTalk. Any SPAM will be deleted by the TamaGuides, ASAP. You can always help out by reporting the post when one is spotted.

If you are uncomfortable with the topic, please don't complain through posting just simply leave the thread alone.

Thank you,

TamaTalk Staff Team

This post has been edited by Tama-Love on Apr 25 2007, 09:39 PM

--------------------

PM ME PLEASE WE CAN TALK ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT AND I CAN GIVE YOU SOME ADVICE

Group: Members

Member No.: 152,118

Sponsored Links

Advertisement

tamaw/pants

Posted on Apr 22 2007, 05:35 PM

"I am not lesbian/gay.

I do not agree with it- which does NOT mean that I will harrase people that are. I know a couple who are lesbian and they seem just fine, but the Bible specificly states that being gay/lesbian is wrong. If God wanted us to date/marry out own sex He would have created 'Adam and Steve' not 'Adam and Eve'.

Is this topic appropriate? I can't tell- it's a bit border line. "

Hah, hah. But I believe YOU are the one in the wrong here.

Think for yourself, not for god but for yourself. Think about this: God OBVIOUSLY wanted us to date our own sex, because we do!

He made gay people!

It's not a choice, it's a way of life.

He made you, little ol' christian YOU the same way he made faggety ol' ME.

"i think it's terrible how some people think being homosexual or bisexual is disgusting. learn to except people for who they are. they deserve as much respect as everyone else. i don't care about what the bible says because love is love. <3 "

Thank you. It's all the same thing. It's not "GROSS FAG LOVE" It's love. The same way you love your boyfriend, I love my girlfriend.

i have no problems with gay or lesbian people, though i am not. if you love someon, and they love you back, i think you have the right to be together.

I'm not homo or bi, and I'm not against it. I think that love is love and you shouldn't prosecute people because of it. People can't help their sexuality as much as their race or gender, so I don't see anything wrong with letting it happen. Like alex419 said, they still have a right to be together.

~Mimitchilover

*edited for excessive others in post*
Hah, hah. But I believe YOU are the one in the wrong here.

Think for yourself, not for god but for yourself. Think about this: God OBVIOUSLY wanted us to date our own sex, because we do!

He made gay people!

It's not a choice, it's a way of life.

He made you, little ol' christian YOU the same way he made faggety ol' ME.
Obviously how I view things is different based on what I belive- as is yours. You believe it's a how people are made or whatever, fine, I can't stop you I can't change your mind- that's not my job.

Obviously? I think not- He never said to not love them for who they choose to be or shun them or treat them like crap- "Love your neighbor." but He said it just wasn't the way it should be. If you don't think that, fine don't. I treat my friend's lesbian parents the same way as I would treat a friend's straigh parents so don't try to tell me I just look down on them and frown and if you think that you have it ALL wrong.

[by the way, I don't think you are a 'fag' or any unnice names- seriously, I really don't think that about people]

You may treat your friend's lesbian parents the same, but do you accept them? What if they are indeed, christians? Would you accept them as one of your own?

You may treat your friend's lesbian parents the same, but do you accept them? What if they are indeed, christians? Would you accept them as one of your own?
Accept them? Act like nothing is different? What do you mean, isn't that the same thing as treating them the same as everyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back