Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I PMed you. -_-

My uncle, actually, is gay. I only met him a couple times for a family reunion, though. :furawatchi:

Love is Love, Gender makes no difference. If You love someone you should go ahead and tell them...

'Religion' is many things. I do believe in God, but some parts of the bible I disagree with, when you love someone, nothing can change that ^^

if you're not allowed to, why hasn't this thread been closed? grow up.
Vanilla, theres nothing really wrong with this Topic.

I mean whats the problem with gays and lesbains? ^_^ :D :huh:

Besides if you didn't ant to see the topic, don't click on it -_- .

Vanilla, theres nothing really wrong with this Topic.I mean whats the problem with gays and lesbains? ^_^ :D :huh:

Besides if you didn't ant to see the topic, don't click on it -_- .
She was saying that if this wasn't allowed then it would be closed so no use complaing about it.

What humans were... Created for....? *Laughs*

Humans are mammals, animals... We are just animals.

I've seen two male deer "go at it" and two female cows, etc. It happens. And as far as love, there's nothing wrong with loving someone of the same gender or opposite gender. You don't pick who you love, your heart does.

Also, where in the bible does it say "god" hates homosexuals? It doesn't.

:p

I'm Jewish, but I don't really like when people base their eliefs of gay/lesbian marrigaes. It is so wrong to say that God does not want gay and lesbian people. If He were to really love human beings He would let them love whom they want to love.

If you have to complain about my post feel free to PM me. Please don't comment it.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
It is so wrong to say that God does not want gay and lesbian people. If He were to really love human beings He would let them love whom they want to love.
oh my gosh, i was going to say the exact thing! :) if god did truly love everyone, why does he apperently "shun" same sex relationships? if he truly loved all of us, he would let us love who we want to love, and just keep it at that. seriously, homosexuals arn't doomed to hell.

It's been said before, but... Why would you be against two homosexuals being together (two people that love each other very much) that'll probably be together forever but then let two straight people get married that aren't meant to last...

I mean, when homosexuals get married, they really mean it. Too many straight people get divorced. :)

When I gave my twins up for adoption, I attempted to give the opportunity to a lesbian couple (I believe they were legally married, they were friends of my aunt) because I know how a lot of people will not give them a chance, but they ended up finding a baby elsewhere before I got to them. ;)

Just a question [sorry for my ignorance!] but can a lesbian/gay couple be legaly married?

You guys act like you have so much confidence, and how it's ok to be gay. <_<

But look how harsh, crude, evil, and heartless people are in the real world about being gay. Total 360.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys act like you have so much confidence, and how it's ok to be gay. <_<
But look how harsh, crude, evil, and heartless people are in the real world about being gay. Total 360.
It's true- there are heaps of heartless people in the whole world, Locky. It's reality.

Most Tamatalkers must have a very good heart to stand up and respect that fact.

They can in a few states. I'm not sure exactly which ones. I know it's illegal in Washington >.<
Yeah, same here in Florida.

I am wondering whats so wrong with loving the same gender!?

Dude, only in Massachusetts is what I know so far. It seems like a Bad episode of South park to me :l

In Iowa, where I live, it was just passed recently that gay marriage is legal and there was a couple on the news (two males) that had the first gay marriage here in Iowa. Of course, some people were freaking out about them kissing on the news...

There was a comedian that was saying how people shouldn't care because it does not affect them... I won't go on with the rest of what he said, because it was a bit graphic, but still funny and very insightful. :angry:

In Iowa, where I live, it was just passed recently that gay marriage is legal and there was a couple on the news (two males) that had the first gay marriage here in Iowa. Of course, some people were freaking out about them kissing on the news...
There was a comedian that was saying how people shouldn't care because it does not affect them... I won't go on with the rest of what he said, because it was a bit graphic, but still funny and very insightful. ;)
It was just passed where i am too...

I just came out to my mom o.o;

I told her I've been going to Kennedy(therapist) about a bunch of things that were stressing me. She told me I should just talk to her. I told her no and shook my head but she kept bothering me about it.

I kinda got annoyed and just flat out told her the group I've been going to was a gay/lesbian support group.

All she said was 'oh' and then I changed the subject x.x;

I just came out to my mom o.o;
I told her I've been going to Kennedy(therapist) about a bunch of things that were stressing me. She told me I should just talk to her. I told her no and shook my head but she kept bothering me about it.

I kinda got annoyed and just flat out told her the group I've been going to was a gay/lesbian support group.

All she said was 'oh' and then I changed the subject x.x;
Aww, that sounds tough :lol: I'm not lesbian, but I definitely support those who are! I'm a music major, so I'm rather used to seeing outright homosexuals :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back