Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just came out to my mom o.o;
I told her I've been going to Kennedy(therapist) about a bunch of things that were stressing me. She told me I should just talk to her. I told her no and shook my head but she kept bothering me about it.

I kinda got annoyed and just flat out told her the group I've been going to was a gay/lesbian support group.

All she said was 'oh' and then I changed the subject x.x;
Congrats on coming out. :D

My dad is a DJ and used to do some dances for a place called the "The Center." I've gone and hung out there before... It was mainly for high school students and young adults to hang out and relax away from society. They even put on a drag show one time to raise money for the place (I went to it, it was really fun) and there was a karaoke night, too. But, sadly, they couldn't afford to keep it open and it was closed after a while.

It was a fun, though. :)

I think I'm the first one on here. Maybe the only one. Anyway, yeah, I am, but I'm kind of ashamed of it so I don't usually talk about it.
Also, gay can refer to both guys and girls, and lesbian refers specifically to girls.
dw i am 2

Congrats on coming out. :)
My dad is a DJ and used to do some dances for a place called the "The Center." I've gone and hung out there before... It was mainly for high school students and young adults to hang out and relax away from society. They even put on a drag show one time to raise money for the place (I went to it, it was really fun) and there was a karaoke night, too. But, sadly, they couldn't afford to keep it open and it was closed after a while.

It was a fun, though. ;)
That's awesome ^.^ I go to a teen center. There's a GLBTQ support group that I've been going to since January.

That's awesome ^.^ I go to a teen center. There's a GLBTQ support group that I've been going to since January.
Neat. :D I think The Center had other meetings and stuff, I only went when my dad DJed for them, so I don't know for sure.

I just know that the people were fun, so that's what matters. Someone gave another an "Ask Jesus" from Spencers (like a magic 8 ball, only it was a pink Jesus, LOL) and during karaoke they kept asking it crap.

*Sighs* Good times... :)

I am not gay nor a lez, but Tyler, my friend, is both gay and lez. He kissed this guy named Zac and he is goingo out with a lez named Jenna, and he thinks that he is biosexuial because he says he once was pregnant!

I am not gay nor a lez, but Tyler, my friend, is both gay and lez. He kissed this guy named Zac and he is goingo out with a lez named Jenna, and he thinks that he is biosexuial because he says he once was pregnant!
You friend can't be gay and lesbian- if he's a guy and he is romanticaly attracted to guys, he is gay, if he was actualy a she and attracted to girls then she'd be lesbian.

It's impossible for a guy to be pregnant, btw. ;]

LOL, my dad told his parents he was pregnant... They didn't find it as funny as he did.

If your friend likes guys and girls then he's bisexual. He just loves everybody. B)

Say what? No guy can be pregnant. And nobody is both gay and lesbian. I think you mean he's bisexual.

Say what? No guy can be pregnant. And nobody is both gay and lesbian. I think you mean he's bisexual.
Yep, bisexual is the proper term meaning he is attracted to both genders. It doesn't matter what the other person's orientation is, it wouldn't effect his. Only possible way I could think of he could be gay or lesbian is if he had both girl and boy chromosomes, and both genitalia. Yeah...not going to happen methinks.

Also if he thinks he got pregnant, I think he's either messing around with you or needs some form of proper sex-ed :p

In my state (Iowa), gay marriage is now legal. There are also now a group of people attacking the judge that ruled it so, which is stupid. There has only been one gay marriage here so far, a male couple. It was on the news and people were complaining that they kissed on TV. It's so stupid how people freak out about it.

I am straight and I have nothing against people who are gay or lesbian....

I don't get the point of what's wrong with it?

I mean it's love right?

So what is wrong with love?

I mean a guy can like a guy because he finds the other guy attractive.....

Also bisexuals rule ^.^

I am straight and I have nothing against people who are gay or lesbian....I don't get the point of what's wrong with it?

I mean it's love right?

So what is wrong with love?

I mean a guy can like a guy because he finds the other guy attractive.....

Also bisexuals rule ^.^
I wish everyone had your outlook, heh.

I betcha can't guess!! :D Justa clarify, I'm a girl. It didn't take me very long to figure out that I like girls a lot more than I ever liked guys. I had a girlfriend there for a while, but we fell apart. I still love her though. :angry: I think other girls are cute and stuff. But I've never fallen in love with anyone but her... The reason I probably first admitted to myself that I'm that way is because I'm afraid of the certain thing that makes guys guys. Uhhh... off that topic now. I'm really proud of it and wear my rainbow clothes to school often! A ton of people in my school are mean to me because of it, though. :angry: This one guy (let's call him Justin 'cause I dislike that name) won't let me stand closer than 5 feet away from him for fear that my evil 'disease' will spread to him. Also a girl (I hate the name Jessica too so I'll call her that) won't let me get anywhere near herand also refses to speak to me...

But, who cares about people like them! Homophobes are kinda stupid in my opinion. If you have one of the fake names I used, I don't hate you, just your name. I'm in a super good mood right now! Buh-bye!

I figured out now that I'm not a bi.

Now I know for sure I'm heterosexual.

i am sorry.

i am not mad at the guy or lesbien,

im just very religous

and god wants only men and women to be together

so sorry

i am sorry.i am not mad at the guy or lesbien,

im just very religous

and god wants only men and women to be together

so sorry
And I respect your opinion but I think that people should be able to be attracted to a person of their own sex. I mean it's only going to equal the same thing: love. I don't see why some people can't understand this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back