Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. But one of my best friend's parents are lesbian. I don't think thre's necessarily anything wrong with it.

There is nothing wrong with being gay, lesbian, bisexual or pomosexual. I know that I'm straight.

That's not a very nice way to put it though, is it? The bisexual person might think that straight people are disgusting - it works both ways.
I agree. It's okay to have an opinion, but if it's going to come out like that keep it to yourself. Hurt another person's feelings because of one's closemindedness isn't worth it.

altought im not lesbian...but i never falling in love....

am i normal??????????? :) :D :)
The definition of normal is what is accepted on society as a usual thing. In all honesty here, being normal is boring and a waste of time. Everyone is different for a reason so if you don't want to fall in love with someone right now, no matter what gender that's entirely up to you. Normal is overrated :)

No, I'm not. The thought of falling in love with another girl sickens me.But there are three girls at my school that are Bi-Sexual. It's disturbing..
You shouldnt be so judgemental. Try putting yourself in there shoes for a while its not that easy to cope.

//-lWeRide

Took a while to read all these posts and heres the time I don't really know what I am. When I was a child I had something happen to me, lets just say I have a fear of the other sex. Most teenage girls go boy crazy, I however did not. I had only two crushs on Guys in Middleshool and one in Highschool. I very rarely get attracted to guys, but I do once in a while.\

Edit:I've had times where I've had feelings to be protective to certain female friends. One was someone I had just met. Is this normal for a sraight person? Sorry about stupid question just curious? I don't know much because I barely even talk to people on the outside world.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not a very nice way to put it though, is it? The bisexual person might think that straight people are disgusting - it works both ways.
Yeah, I have this friend who is gay and she thinks it's totally nasty to be with a guy, and she doesn't understand how I can have a boyfriend and not a girlfriend. I think its gross to be with another girl, but that's just me.

C~M

That would be me. I think seeing straight people making out or together is disgusting.

No i think being bisexual is disgusting and so going against what humans were created for.
Gay people dont think its disgusting, You dont catch being Gay, your born with it.

Telling people on the internet that you Are Bi-Sexual might take a lot of Guts to do, Making a comment like that isnt appropriate.

It doesnt matter wether people are Straight or Bi-Sexual, We are all Humans and should treat each other how we would want to be treated.

Im Straight BTW.

-fp

[SIZE=8pt]I'm Bi.[/SIZE]

And proud.

And i shall stay like this.

Because this is me.

That is unchangeable.

I'm currently in a relationship with somebody i love. Done.

Band.

xx

I'm straight, though I have nothing against gay people, lesbians, or bi's. ^_^

They're still nice people, no matter what.

I'm neither. Not by. Not pomo. Not strait. Not gay or lesbian. Nothing. I plan to b single for da rest of my life. I respect peole for who they r.not who they like. I'm still a kid. Well, in my book your a kid till ur 16. I shouldn't be worrying about this stuff till imn lyk 25 or sumtin.I can't marry till I'm 18 anyway! So what's the point? Well, thts we and my opinion. Listen to it if u want. Or don't. I really don't care. :D

I'm neither. Not by. Not pomo. Not strait. Not gay or lesbian. Nothing. I plan to b single for da rest of my life. I respect peole for who they r.not who they like. I'm still a kid. Well, in my book your a kid till ur 16. I shouldn't be worrying about this stuff till imn lyk 25 or sumtin.I can't marry till I'm 18 anyway! So what's the point? Well, thts we and my opinion. Listen to it if u want. Or don't. I really don't care. :p

I'm neither. Not by. Not pomo. Not strait. Not gay or lesbian. Nothing. I plan to b single for da rest of my life. I respect peole for who they r.not who they like. I'm still a kid. Well, in my book your a kid till ur 16. I shouldn't be worrying about this stuff till imn lyk 25 or sumtin.I can't marry till I'm 18 anyway! So what's the point? Well, thts we and my opinion. Listen to it if u want. Or don't. I really don't care. :p
How you said you can only get married at 18, so there's no point. I think there is a point, I'd like to know my 'Husband-To-Be' very well before I marry him and probably be going out for a couple of years.

2 weeks after I turned 15 I started going out with my boyfriend, and we're 17 now so it's been a long time. I know him very well and if he did want to get married to me when we turned 18 {which won't happen because he would rather get married in our 20's} I'd say yes because I know I'd be making a right choice.

I don't think age matters much because some people would rather experience different types of boyfriends and hope to find someone they want to marry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back