Are you popular?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Popular by having lots of nice friends, yes.

Popular by snobbishness, no.

:)

Popular by having lots of nice friends, yes.Popular by snobbishness, no.

:)
Now, what again makes you different from other people who have a lot of friends that excludes you as not a snob? And automatically makes everyone else one?

>__> The wheels go round. I could sit here all day.

Now, what again makes you different from other people who have a lot of friends that excludes you as not a snob? And automatically makes everyone else one?
>__> The wheels go round. I could sit here all day.
I agree, someone can be not snobby at all with alot of friends, because they are kind and nice.

Ugh, I'm just about sick of these topics. Be happy for who YOU are, and live your life being yourself- never be untrue to yourself. :) Popularity can cause fakeness of personality, and it's just not right.

And, for some reason, I would be considered in the group of people considered "popular." I just act like me- and people like me for who I am, so I guess... well, yeah!

My undersanding or Popular os to have lots of friends, therefor.. Yes i am. ^^

Ugh, I'm just about sick of these topics. Be happy for who YOU are, and live your life being yourself- never be untrue to yourself. ;) Popularity can cause fakeness of personality, and it's just not right.And, for some reason, I would be considered in the group of people considered "popular." I just act like me- and people like me for who I am, so I guess... well, yeah!
SO true.

Well said, RM! :)

LOL :D

I have always believed that it is not up to us to decide if we are "popular"... if we're friendly and fun, then surely it is our friends who decide if we are popular by choosing to spend time with us ...

It's a shame to hear ppl (esp girls) causing so much sadness in the playground by declaring themselves "popular" and excluding others because they are not ... how is that "popular" ??? to me it just appears spiteful ...

I always thought I wasn't popular until I realized how comfortable people are around me. People say I'm almost always nice and easy to talk to, and it makes me a really good person.

I don't know if that's really your sort of slanderous definition of popular, but I think I'm popular among those who know me.

Just because someone is 'popular' doesn't mean there happy. I don't think there is such thing as popularity it's just people saying there popular which I don't understand why someone would just say 'I'm popular!!' It doesn't make you any better than anyone else.

At my college course everyone is friends, and we just have fun in our group of about 11. [Alot of people dropped out]

I am sorta popular, but not THAT much....I have a fair amount of good friends and most people like me.

Some popular people though are the rude ones. The ones that leave you out in games because they don't think your "pretty" or "cool", or make fun of you because you wear glasses or braces. The ones who you can always count on to push you around. I hate it when people are popular like that.

I'm popular within my friends... lol definitely not the schooL!

Never been popular really and never plan on doing so unless it happens naturally...like when I get a job and it happens, then that's okay. Honestly though popularity is overrated.

Nope, and I am quite proud of it. I havent lost my Dignity to the A-Classers. I like what I am- a Freak and proud of it!

I have a few friends, Justin is one of my only friends that is a boy. ^^ I like him because he can see past my Outside and we talk Naruto all the time, I knew his friend Garrett in Kindergarten, he was in my 6th grade class o.o We get along at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm certainly not popular at my school. I hate popular people because they always think they're better than anyone else.

C~M

Nah. I'm more in the middle. I'm friends with the popular kids, but I'm not that popular myself.

-Matchy

i'm really popular and i have tons of friends but i'm not like a mean, snobby cheerleader who looks down on everything. people are making it seem like being popular means being horrid but i'm bubbly, friendly, kind and nice - that's how i got all my friends!

I'm certainly not popular at my school. I hate popular people because they always think they're better than anyone else.
C~M
That's not consistantly true. I've met plenty of nice, genuine popular kids.

That's not consistantly true. I've met plenty of nice, genuine popular kids.
Maybe at your school, but at my school they always tease the younger kids and the nerdy ones. I only tease this one boy, Ben. I really hate him. He's so annoying. Believe me, if you knew him, you'd agree. Nobody in the school likes him. He picks and eats his boogars, he farts in class, in band class he won't stop playing his frilly little flute, and he thinks he's mature.

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back