Are you short or tall?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im prettty tall taller than all my friends and a lot of other people i dont know my height though

I've never heard of an almost five foot tall first grader. o_OAnd I've also never heard of somebody mistaking an 11-year-old for a 2-year-old.
It's my face- I am pretty babyfaced. :p People obviously look at my face when guessing my age. :furawatchi:

I am the tallest in my school! I hate it! I am about 5"7 and I'm not even 12 yet!

I'm short. I am 4"5. I am going to 6th grade in the fall and I'm 10 and a half. I was the smallest and youngest when I was in 5th grade. I don't mind being short. I can fit in small places. But I do mind not being able to do some things tall people can or reach high places. But hey I'm a good climber! :hitodetchi:  

SM
:ph34r: same!!!!!! :D

i am the smallest in my year!!

:huh: i am in grade six and my bestie is 5.4!!!!! :)

I'm pretty small. :)

I love being short, I would so perfer being small than tall.

:huh:

I'm taller than some of my friends, but some of my friends are super tall xD.

I'm probabaly in the middle with my friends, but in my class/grade i'm pretty small.

Most people in my grade are tall-ish.

~Mango

I am 156cm tall. I think that means I am 5"2 but I am not 100% sure. I'm to lazy to convert it. LOLZ.

im like 4' 10". I was in fifth grade and going to 6th. (summer). im like the tallest girl. This one boy im my ckass is like 5' 4"!

I'm 15 and 5'0. All my friends tease me about being short. I'm as tall as Danny Devito, and a friend of mine starting calling me that. I believe I'm done growing, but I could be wrong.

I'm short compared to my friends. I'm about 5' 3" and a quarter. Most of my friends are at least an inch taller than me.

I'm like 4'8" or so and almost as tall as my mom. Although my BF is so much taller than me and mom. He's like 5'6" or so and he's not even twelve yet. I wanna be tall though or small.

I'm short compared to my friends. I'm about 5' 3" and a quarter. Most of my friends are at least an inch taller than me.
ZOMG, really?! You're half a foot taller than me. xDD

I'm the 2nd or 3rd tallest in me classroom at school. I *think* I'm around 5'4".

Geez, I'm feeling kinda short here, but all my friends are a little older that me and about my height, I'm like 5"2 1/2, 12 turing 13 in october.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back