Ask the Matchmaker...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you DID have a quiz, you could do it over AIM or Yahoo Messanger and that would make it so there was not enough time for them to search for the answers to the questions.

Umi have a qwestion:

Can somebody please list how long it takes for one stage to evolve into the other? like:

child>teen>_______hours :D

thank you

Baby to Child: One hour

Child to Teen: 24 hours after growth to child.

Teen to Adult: Will grow on either day 3,4, or 5 at teh time your Tamgotchi became a child.

is there a way i can find out whut type my tama will when it is an adult? and another question, before my tama takes a poop, it makes those little waves. it doesnt beep or anything and i want it to be trained. is there anyway i can catch it before it takes a poop? that question sounded kinda sick to me..lol..but i hope u can answer it.

Uh.. Well you just have to check on it often, I guess. It won't beep before it poops. Heh, heh. Sorry. Uh, well you can look up on a growth chart on some adults you might get.

Good luck.

Best,

Strawberry

ok. thanks!!! umm...mine is almost 3 years/days old. how often should it take a dump? lol.

another question. why is it that when it poos, tha tamagotchi guy is kind of OFF the screen. is it trying to run away or sumthing?

he's prob. trying to get away from his poo. hehe...It prob. smells.

As Always,

puggy :D

I've got my own question! Anyone can reply, it's an open question.

My question is this:

How can I get a memetchi? :( <hehe...so cute! I want one! Thanks! Please help.

As Always,

puggy :wub:

is there a way i can find out whut type my tama will when it is an adult? and another question, before my tama takes a poop, it makes those little waves. it doesnt beep or anything and i want it to be trained. is there anyway i can catch it before it takes a poop? that question sounded kinda sick to me..lol..but i hope u can answer it.
https://www.peppersoup.net/tamasquare/tamapluschara.php

That will tell you all you need to know ;]

Puggy: Even gen, from Young Mimitchi or Oniontchi; let hearts drop occasionally, but not too often. Discipline it so the meter is about half full. That is how I got this character.

Also, Strawberry: While it is very nice that you're encouraging people to post questions here rather than flood the board, people will still post new topics with the same ol' questions. Indeed, I haven't seen a reduction in threads like those, but I suppose this thread is still relatively new. Nevertheless, it is surprisingly easy to ignore pinned topics, so many people might not even see this :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got my own question! Anyone can reply, it's an open question. My question is this:

How can I get a memetchi? ;) <hehe...so cute! I want one! Thanks! Please help.

As Always,

puggy :)
If you take perfect care of it like you were aiming for a mametchi or mimitchi, then all you must do is let the hungry or happy hearts drop below zero until it gets mad or sick (do this once, during the teen stage). Then resume with perfect care. ^-^ Always works for me! :lol:

So what was decided about who is helping? I was told that it was going to be decided Tuesday I thought?? Maybe not. I was just wondering. Made the mistake of starting 14 tamagotchis today!(I am a collector) and now I am on MAJOR tama duty. If it isn't one, it's ALL FOURTEEN!! Wish me luck and keep me posted on helpers.

Also, Strawberry: While it is very nice that you're encouraging people to post questions here rather than flood the board, people will still post new topics with the same ol' questions. Indeed, I haven't seen a reduction in threads like those, but I suppose this thread is still relatively new. Nevertheless, it is surprisingly easy to ignore pinned topics, so many people might not even see this.
I'm really not trying to be rude.. But uh, was there a point to that paragraph? :D I'm quite aware. :D

Best,

Strawberry

Hey, pugster, its me, berryangelgotchi! (B.A.G.) I changed my name, liked it then, & now i hate it! Q1: How do u change ur username? Q2: I tried debuggin my tamagotchi, one screw is glued on! Whazzup wid dat? I tried, because i saw a picture of a debugged tama, they got the screw out. I have two tama systems, BOTH screws are glued in!!! Help??

Hey, cool new name! Here's the answers:

A1: You can't change you'r username, unless you get a new one. Once you sign up for that one that's the one you got!

A2: Are you sure there glued? Maybe you just stripped the screw? Sorry, I can't really help with this, since I have never done it myself. So, N or S (nazochi or strawberr) have you done it? If so maybe you could help her! Hope this helps!

As Always,

puggy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back