Ask the Matchmaker...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or... Take perfect care of your tamagotchi (must be in an even generation) and let the hunger (or happiness, but NOT both) drop below zero ONCE. You are guarunteed a memetchi. (that is always how I get mine...) Then, continue with perfect care. :huh:

It will be a lot easier if you get a Kinokamatchi instead of a Marutchi.

P.S.

Will Oyajitchi turn into a teen, adult or old timer?

thanks everyone! how do i make my big tama go away lol.. it just had my gen 2 tama but its still on the screen :huh:

Or... Take perfect care of your tamagotchi (must be in an even generation) and let the hunger (or happiness, but NOT both) drop below zero ONCE. You are guarunteed a memetchi. (that is always how I get mine...) Then, continue with perfect care. smile.gif
Is it once per stage (baby, teen adult etc) or once out of the tamagotchis whole life i have to make one of the stats go down to zero?

My tama has 3 training bars but i want him to have more. How do i get more training bars!?

Hi 'm new here.

My Questions are:

1.Can you debug a original Tamagotchi? :(

2.How old can they live up to? ^_^

3.What is the last stage? :ph34r:

All these are questions are for the original tamagotchi.

:wub:

Lilly

To the tama owner that asked when mom or dad tama will go away to start G2 :

Mom or dad goes away after a day or two and then you start over with the new tama and name it and raise it just like you did your G1 tama. Good luck to you!

HELP! My bro and I were messing with the times on my tama (cause I wanted it to sleep at the same time as me instead of 8pm/9pm) but I decided to set it back (cause I didn't want it waking up too late) and now it's on Year 9 and I only bought it on New Years! It's still an ichigochi(sp?) -- the strawberry one. When do guys think it'll evolve into an adult? or should I reset it?

Your tama will still be ok. You just will still have to wait the normail amount of time for your tama to evolve. It takes about 2-4 days for a tama to turn into an adult so I would not worry about it.

Hey, sorry guys, been kinda on vacation! hehe... umm...sorry saitra, but umm...I never told you that you got the job :huh: I'm really sorry if you thought you did! I'm not saying you won't! I'm going to go right now and look at all the people who asked to be in it and see who I think is up for it! I just wanted you to know that I haven't already decided! Okay, gotta go choose, I'll keep everyone posted! I'm REALLY sorry to those who asked for it and don't get it! Please don't take it personally! Thanks.

As Always,

puggy :wub:

Do tamagotchis have a birthday everyday???? :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my first memetchi today. I am on G2 and also I had a young mimitchi. Then I took care of it but not the best care. If you totally take care of it, you get a mimitchi. Just let it be a lb or 2 over weight and let it go down to two hearts hungry before feeding it to get memetchi. It really is a cute character. Good Luck!!

ohh so you don't make it stay at 2 hearts? i want a memetchi too :huh: you said that it had to be a lb or 2 overweigfht.. whats the "normal" weight for a toddler? :D

thanks!!

~pineapple :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
OKAY! I have decided who will help with ask the matchmaker! again, I'm really, truly sorry to those who asked but did not get the job. If we ever need someone else you will deffinetely be kept in mind, and probably chosen before anyone else new! Thank you everyone for wanting to get this job so much, it's so nice! Okay, I won't make you wait any longer! hehe... I chose:

tamagal, she was the first to ever ask and she seemed very good for the job

Saitra, she also seemed to be very good for the job, and really wanted to do it!

okay, please pm me you guys so we can get started! Thanks!

As Always,

puggy :wub:

Do tamagotchis have a birthday everyday???? :D
That's a funny question........

The sensible answer would be yes! weird

But the birthday would be on the exact time the tama hatched!

Darn, I should've caught up with this board earlier :D I would've asked to be a matchmaker dude! I'm gonna go cry to myself and my tama for a moment in chinese!*walks away......* I'm back! So, I think you could make a actual website for this! I would be happy to make it, I have ALOT of spare time, and that way tamatalk woulden't be as flooded anymore! I'm kinda asking for a job, sorry, but that's my idea!

P.S.-the only reason I didn't notice this because of the christmas holidays and homework! Cya later! :D

I'm back for another question, :D . How do you put your tamagotchi to bed? Mine just goes to sleep when it feels like it :D

you can't tell you'r tama when to go to bed, sorry. Well, unless you change the time! hehe... But make sure that when it goes to sleep you don't forget to turn out the lights!

As Always,

puggy :D

That's wierd, because nazotchi said that he/she put to bed his/her tamagotchi after its bedtime. Stating it like that, it appears that he/she has the power to choose when the tamagotchi goes to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back