Ask the Matchmaker...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys! Yeah, we were planning to do it Tuesday :lol: But we still have to decide how to do it! Strawberry, or Nazochi, if you see this post and I'm online please PM me! We need to talk! Sorry, we're not very organized yet! Thanks!

As Always,

puggy :lol:

this is just a test message, I have to see something. please ignore it.

As Always,

puggy :lol:

Hey, pugster, its me, berryangelgotchi! (B.A.G.) I changed my name, liked it then, & now i hate it! Q1: How do u change ur username? Q2: I tried debuggin my tamagotchi, one screw is glued on! Whazzup wid dat? I tried, because i saw a picture of a debugged tama, they got the screw out. I have two tama systems, BOTH screws are glued in!!! Help??
As for you second question, I have heard of other people who had this problem...Either a screw was glued in, or the whole case was glued together. I think it's only some of the newer units have it...If you try to get the screw out, just be very careful, or take it to a watch repair store, and they should be able to do it for you.

The matchmaker comes 3 days after it turns into an adult, coming at the following times:

10:30 am

3:00 pm

7:00 pm

You can accept the partner the matchmaker offers you, or mate with another tamagotchi connection (or plus, or connexion) of the opposite gender. They will mate, and you'll have a new baby! :D

Can I join?!?! I know ALOT about Tamagotchi and I have some secret character info. You never answered my message I sent you puggy. :lol:

Can I join?!?! I know ALOT about Tamagotchi and I have some secret character info. You never answered my message I sent you puggy. :lol:
hurry!!! pleez when does the matchmaker come? my tama is 5 years and some1 told me the matchmaker comes at 10, 3, and seven but i havent seen her yet:huh: . thanx

The matchmaker comes 3 days after it turns into an adult, coming at the following times:
10:30 am

3:00 pm

7:00 pm

You can accept the partner the matchmaker offers you, or mate with another tamagotchi connection (or plus, or connexion) of the opposite gender. They will mate, and you'll have a new baby! 
-Nazochi

I don't think your Tamagotchi is old enough yet.

Best,

Strawberry

I hope I am posting correctly. This may seem like overkill, but my daughter and I have finally made our Tama's get 4 hearts. Now they became adults yesterday afternoon. How long until they mate? We have connected them and they are still playing games and giving presents. Also, should we be concerned about offspring? Our tama's give each other the mean jack in the box and poo for gifts more often than not (even in love). Thanks for helping.

I hope I am posting correctly. This may seem like overkill, but my daughter and I have finally made our Tama's get 4 hearts. Now they became adults yesterday afternoon. How long until they mate? We have connected them and they are still playing games and giving presents. Also, should we be concerned about offspring? Our tama's give each other the mean jack in the box and poo for gifts more often than not (even in love). Thanks for helping.
They must both be adults for 48 hours before they can mate.

The only effect parents have on offspring is what toddler you'll get. If both have high discipline, you'll have a good chance of getting Kinakomotchi; other than that, what teen and adult you get depend on how you raise it.

Sorry, I've been busy for the last couple days and haven't been able to post, I'm so glad I have 2 partners helping me! Thanks you guys.

----

Sorry Saitra, I'll go and reply to you'r PM right now. :unsure:

As Always,

puggy ^_^

^_^ What happens if my tama doesn't have any friends? Then how does it get married or whatever? Will it just die? And what IS the matchmaker? For real? :unsure:

The matchmaker will come when your tamagotchi gets old and doesn't get married. She'll show you mates you can pick, other Tamagotchi's to have children with. You can choose yes or no for love. It won't die until it gets really old, ya know?

Best,

Strawberry

Even though I work here I have a question. Will my male Oyajitchi, Ray change into a teen, adult or Old Timer? I don't know since he's a secret character. I bred two Old Timers and my Babytchi turned into him right away without becoming a toddler at all! He sorta is an Old Timer so will he ever change or will the matchmaker come? :D

How do i get a memetchi? like the one in my avatar...the raising guide posted on the FAQ topic says "forbidden" when i go B) B)

help please :D

thanks

How do i get a memetchi? like the one in my avatar...the raising guide posted on the FAQ topic says "forbidden" when i go B) :D
help please :D

thanks
i know i dont work here but im going to answer this anyway. You have to be in gen 2 and get either a young mimitchi or an oniotchi then it all depends on how you take care of it.

~julie B)

I just got my first memetchi today. I am on G2 and also I had a young mimitchi. Then I took care of it but not the best care. If you totally take care of it, you get a mimitchi. Just let it be a lb or 2 over weight and let it go down to two hearts hungry before feeding it to get memetchi. It really is a cute character. Good Luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back