Bandai UK New Tamagotchi Release!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, quite a few places say they will be around $20. B) I hope it's true. :D
At least the recommended age says 6-12 on Amazon UK. I think that's a good target audience. XP

BTW, why does the Dream Town page now have a weird blue ribbon instead of the coming soon picture? :eek:

https://us.tamagotchifriends.com/dreamtown/
Yeah... 6-12 year old GIRLS ugh oh well I'm hoping this delayed release gives them time to remake the toy completely and re think making it like the Tama-go

And I think the site is just glitches up as before when it had coming soon there was a ribbon on the top left side so I think they have just taken the coming soon sign down or it has by it's self that site seriously needs some matinence.

Here's to hoping that Dream Town is coming a lot sooner than we'd originally thought. It'd be great if it was put up in advance to the Tamagotchi Friends' US release to help build hype. Surely it'll be up by the release in the UK, at the very least.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a code generator on TF though, so not sure if people who don't have the toy yet will have any fun there. Unless there's a guest option like it was on Music City.

There is a code generator on TF though, so not sure if people who don't have the toy yet will have any fun there. Unless there's a guest option like it was on Music City.
I think that's what a lot of people are hoping for; a way to browse Dream Town without actually having to be logged in, and having a login code just allows access to additional content, registers characters, gets items (jewelry), etc. :)

I'm in the USA, and it wont be coming out in here until Fall 2014. I really need to pre-order one from the uk or something, i have been too far behind in the tamagotchi community for far too long. I must get my friends into it aswell!<3

The release date has changed. Just pre ordered it and amazon confirmed that it will be with me on release day. And that day is 21st December 2013. So 5 days earlier than planned! Awesome, long enough to raise it until it reaches an adult!

Ugh, jealous. I want to order, but the shipping fees would be killer I bet. That and it seems from the ones you can preorder from, you can't select shell design (that Spanish site).

I hope they are only $20 like the articles say, I'll be buying multiples regardless but a $20 price point will make it easier for me to collect all the colors.

Ugh, jealous. I want to order, but the shipping fees would be killer I bet. That and it seems from the ones you can preorder from, you can't select shell design (that Spanish site).
Amazon you can select the shells. Also have a look and the costs as I live in the uk and when the tamagotchi came out I got it from amazon us and it only costed me about $10 shipping. Maybe amazon uk has cheaper costs, anyway have a look you might have a pleasant surprise!

The ribbon on the Dream Town page kind of looks like it's attached to a gauge or meter that needs to be filled up. Maybe we'll have some kind of event to unlock entry.

I hope they're $20, too, because that makes them very giftable. A lot of present exchanges have limits in the $20 range.

True, and if they're that cheap I'll bet a lot will be bought as Christmas presents next year. I want to see these fly off the shelves so Bandai will realize there's still a sizeable market for Tamas in the US.

I really do hope that they will sell, even though that I think it's not a very good version... Just because then there would be a chance for them to make a better one.

Looks as this is a whole new gen for tamagotchi.

First we had the p1 &p2

Then we had v1,v2,v3, v4, v5, v6 & v7 (tamago) - and everything inbetween (.5)

Now it looks like we are just starting the F series (Friends) so here we are at the f1!

There is a lot of next gen this year! Tamagotchi next gen, xbox next gen & playstation next gen!

Amazon you can select the shells. Also have a look and the costs as I live in the uk and when the tamagotchi came out I got it from amazon us and it only costed me about $10 shipping. Maybe amazon uk has cheaper costs, anyway have a look you might have a pleasant surprise!
I just added to cart and went through the order to see, and the price of the Tama plus shipping will cost me about 40 USD. I don't really want to spend $40 right now on a black and white Tama tbh. I think I'll wait for the US release since 20 bucks is a better deal.

Does anybody know what site i can buy one of the tamagotchi friends now? Some people already have it, i want mine now too.

I really do hope that they will sell, even though that I think it's not a very good version... Just because then there would be a chance for them to make a better one.
Those are my thoughts, exactly. I haven't given up on this version yet (especially because it has Dream Town functionality and new characters I've come to love), but I hope it is the spark for new and improved Tamas, a localization of the anime, and other merchandise like plush toys.

I was wondering if the full version of the anime, not the heavily cut webisodes, would either be released on Blu-ray/DVD or aired on television, as well.

Looks as this is a whole new gen for tamagotchi.

First we had the p1 &p2

Then we had v1,v2,v3, v4, v5, v6 & v7 (tamago) - and everything inbetween (.5)

Now it looks like we are just starting the F series (Friends) so here we are at the f1!

There is a lot of next gen this year! Tamagotchi next gen, xbox next gen & playstation next gen!
I see it more as the following;

Vintage era (1996-1998) - P1, P2, Angel, Ocean, etc., worldwide

Connection era (2004-2008) - V1-V5C (V5.5), Keitai/Akai, Entama/Uratama, etc., worldwide

Color era (2008-present) - TMGC+C, iD, iD L, P's, etc., Japan/Asia (UK/Australia)

Post-connection era (2008-present) - Music Star (V6), Tama-Go (V7), Tamagotchi Friends, etc., worldwide excluding Japan (certain countries may different per release)*

*Post-connection era may differ if Music Star is added to Connection era (2004-2009 outside of Japan), and Tama-Go and TMGC Friends are part of their own Greyscale era (2010-present).

2pVaporeon, Carol and I have them already because we got them early from a polish retailer.

Jhud, is there any way for others to get them like you two did? I have looked all over the internet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back