Bandai Wants To Know #1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you purchased a new V4 toy yet?

• yes and I love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, I haven't had the opportunity yet.

• no, I can't find it anywhere!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I bought 2 actually and I purchased the one on 16th feb and the other a week later. I really love the v4.

I purchased two... I really enjoy them. I like most the new games (the shape game is my favorite), job feature, and mail system. Here's to hoping that the next versions will expand on these and make them even more fun! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes and I love the new features. I like the mail and the job options. The tamas are more fully defined in the growth charts, which I like and the site holds great promise. Keep up the good work.

As mentioned in the intro topic... Our friends at are seeking out some information about how excited the TamaTalk members are are with the v4 Tamagotchi release. They have a few questions for you all to answer. This poll is one of a four part series of questions. Please help Bandai by answering honestly and only once. Please also feel free to leave your comments about this question by replying. :hitodetchi: Bandai is listening! :mimitchi:
Please also vote on these other poll questions for Bandai!

Question 2: If you've purchased a V4 toy, which design did you buy?

Question 3: Do you own a V3 toy?

Question 4: Have you visited the new V4 website at Tamatown.com yet?
If I could I'd vote Yes but I dont like it as much.

I have two so umm.... yah.

And one is on second generation (not very impressive, but it's never died. It's my new one) And the other is on seventh. Somehow mine die a LOT harder than the other's in my school. One of them dies through twenty minutes.

v4s are so fun! I wish they put marutchi the toddler in it though!

I think the games are so fun, there is always something to do with v4.

Yes- I recieved mine from a friend in the US for Christmas, and have been running it since then. :pochitchi:

YEs i have one but the one thing i hate is putting in long codes...I wish they had a keyboard a little one and you could just type it in the one shoudl be v5!!

I seriously can't find them at target. They where sold out. My friend told me that you can buy a pack of thee for the price of one or less at walgreens, or walmart or something... Is this true?

Also, please give me a list of the decent stores that have them in stock continuously.

(>_< I want one so bad!)

i have one I like it and all but nothing much is changed. Tamagotchi's should have a keyboard a little one where you can type in the codes faster rather than pressing one botton and I feel it takes forever, but its cool that you could do soo much with three buttons.

They should have an address where kids and even adults could send their ideas and they can use a little bit of everything!!

I really think there should be a way to connect with your friends online. For mating.. and stuff like that. I don't have a friend in my area that would touch one of these things. =3=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back