Bandai Wants To Know #1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you purchased a new V4 toy yet?

• yes and I love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, I haven't had the opportunity yet.

• no, I can't find it anywhere!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:furawatchi: i love the tamagotchi v4 you guys at bandai should make a v5 too with like a house for the tama that would relly rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you should make more than just one shop! me and all my friends love tama v4s or any kind of tama thanks for making the tamagotchis bandai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, v4 is quite fun... I wish they'd make an uratama for the U.S...

~*CoConut Cream*~

:furawatchi: tamas rock info about my tama below

his name is plum

hes on his first generation

he is four years old

he has 41,620 gochi points!

and he has four friends

he is a minotchi!

he has 101 intelagance points, 44 art points, and 53 social points!

yes and i LOVE it!!! although i did have my first one, on pause for about a month because my 5thG died, i went into mourning and so i had it on pause, until yesterday when i un-paused after i got my new Blue Swirls w/ Stripes. and now i am officially OBSESSED!!!

Where do you get a V4? I'm dying to get one. My birthday was March 10th, and my mother hasn't bought me a present so she's going to take me out soon. Where are they!? If it's Toys R us, then I can't get one =( ;)

Can someone tell me where to buy it please????? I really wnat one.........

I've recently purchased my third V4 - lots of fun! :angry:

-sk8er girl-

I enjoy playing with my tamagotchi when my back is light of work! :D When I am not playign with my V4, I put it with my others tamagotchi versions on a table with a plant on it! :p

-Fur =)

It's really neat! I tried to go to ToysRus, and they only had 3 of the SAME design, so I had to get that one! (the shelfs were filled with Pixle Chix, Teenage Muntant Ninja pets, littlest pet shop digital pets, giga pets, etc. and only 3 tamagotchis! (probably none now!) I think poor tamagotchi is having copiers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back