BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi Connections Version 2 design is your favorite?

• Blue Flower Lei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fruit Rings

• Green Camouflage

• Pink Hibiscus

• Jelly Beans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Camoflauge.
I hope they realize that they're driving boys AWAY by making the product so girly. Tamagotchis weren't just a girl thing when they first came out, if I do recall correctly, but now they're making it one. At least the green camoflauge color won't make boys afraid to buy a tamagotchi since it won't be pink and covered with hearts and unicorns.
Oh, I KNOW! I was so embarassed because the first run of designs was SOOO girly! I love girly but that was a bit overboard so even as girly as I like my stuff, Camo was the choice for me.

since i am asian, i also like patterns like Blue flower Lei. They seem to be beautiful. And Mei(Chinese words) means pretty!

Hi thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for adding the five secret codes and how to use them, it means great pleaseure for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I voted for the Camo only because it was the most normal design. It was the only one I would want in my collection.I am pretty disappoited in that first wave of colors. The second wave of colors was an improvment though somewhat plain.

Hey Bandai!  You gave Australia and Japan such great patterns. Why give us such boring childish ones?

The Japanese designs can be almost elegant!

The Australian ones are so immaginative and FUN.
I compleately agree.

I really like the camoflage colour... However, the other colours are "childish". I live in Australia and i have a few v2s my self (australian versions) and i like thoughs colours better.

Bandai could possibaly make colours simular to the Japan colours. I like them too :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted for Jellybeans because it's kind of unisex. Either a boy or girl could use it. The others are either too pink or too boy-ish.

I prefer the Army one aswell,

I think They should do a coulple of different designs, and have different colours of each design, my self i have a tamagotchi connection 1 + connection 2, purple, with blue buttons

I TOTALLY prefer the camo!!!!!!!! even though IO have the pink tropical, I want the WHOLE camoflauge collection! especially the blue one!

does it rely matter wat the shell looks like does'nt it matter that theres a tamagotchi living on the screene not the screen it living on :rolleyes:

did u no that great minds think a stray all over the place just random thoughts that become some thing great

does it rely matter wat the shell looks like does'nt it matter that theres a tamagotchi living on the screene not the screen it living on :furawatchi:
I disagree. I'm definitely not one to be insecure of my masculinity, but I'm still just uncomfortable walking around with a unicornrainbowprissy glitterypreppysugarcoatedlolipop-colored tamagotchi egg.

I like and have the Aussie zebra shell its cool Its also a unisex colour but if your like me you can jaz it up with tiny keychains or the things that go on phones.

I like my Red with different red and white dots!!!!(100% guranteed that this design is in Australia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back