BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi Connections Version 2 design is your favorite?

• Blue Flower Lei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fruit Rings

• Green Camouflage

• Pink Hibiscus

• Jelly Beans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite is the "Pink Hibiscus" as you called it. Acctually, on the package, it says "Tropical Fun". Isn't that what it is called?

-Twirly :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i voted the blue flowers because i think its really pretty. i love the pink buttons and pink around the screen, and i think the flowers are much cuter than the ones on the pink shell. i also love the camoflage just because its not so girly and its just a really fun pattern.

i was however a little disappointed witih the V2 colors because i just think the candy ones are kind of ugly (sorry if you like them!) i dont know why, they just look kind of gaudy and cheap to me, maybe the kind of stark primary colors used?

as far as tamas in general go, i'm really girly, so i prefer pinks and hearts and stuff - i can't help it! :( but if a pattern is fun (like camo) it doesn't really matter what colors are used.

I actually liked the Pink what ever you call :ichigotchi: . It's the only thing I've seen so I like it :ichigotchi:

The only colors I liked aren't up on that poll. I liked the Milky blue with polka dots and the Milky white with hearts. To me the other colors were just childish. I would like to see less childish designs.

Maybe some spider web designs, animal print (zebra, leopard, girraffe), or glow-in-the-dark! Also, I think as the tamagotchi toys evolve, so should their batteries. We should be able to plug our tamagotchis into a regular outtlet at nighttime so our batteries won't die. This function may prove helpful if a color tamagotchi was ever released (I hear color pixels are battery vampires).

I'd have to say Jelly Beans. But I like the Dark Purple ones, you don't have on the list

Bandai wants to know your opinions on which (US) Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 design is your favorite... Don't remember what the designs look like? Look here!
[SIZE=14pt]Vote now![/SIZE]

Please also add your comments about WHY it is your favorite... What design would you like to see in the future?
coollll! :huh:

Even though I dont have one, I'd say the Fruit Rings one. It looks colorful and cool.

Hey Bandai, can you hurry up and get the V2's here in Walla Walla Washington fast?

[SIZE=14pt]I like all but the jelly beans. The jelly beans just are not my thing! B) i think there really neat though! [/SIZE]

cc

[SIZE=1]I think a cool idea would be to have monkies on them,

( I love monkies) But thats just what i think. Does anyone want to see monkies on them? If so please let me know.[/size]

My Vote is Jelly beans!

i'm English so i don't have those tama's in my country my Tama is a yellow with pink & purple stars though! B)

My fav Tama : :D

My Homepage www.tamafans2005.piczo.com

My pets are waitng for you!!! They wan't you to visit them!!

i've seen that one you can get it on V1 & V2! :D

My V1 is Pink!

My V2 is yellow with stars!

My fav Tama : :D

Visit www.Tamafans2005.piczo.com

My pets want to see you!!! Go on my site to play with them so you can make them happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back