BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi Connections Version 2 design is your favorite?

• Blue Flower Lei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fruit Rings

• Green Camouflage

• Pink Hibiscus

• Jelly Beans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the green camo. but... You know how they have V2 "collections"? I saw a blue camo and wanted to get it. Has anyone else seen the blue camo?

I think that there all really nice :D I don't have v2 yet but im going to get one and i like them all so much that i can't decide which one i want.

:(

I think that there all really nice :D I don't have v2 yet but im going to get one and i like them all so much that i can't decide which one i want.

:(

I think that there all really nice B) I don't have v2 yet but im going to get one and i like them all so much that i can't decide which one i want. :D
i'm feeling deja vu! lol!

Green Camouflage. i like it (i love it, i have 2) because it dosent look like a stupid toy hanging from my purse. it looks like what it is- a virtual friend/baby to take around around with you wherever you go. it looks cool and ive always liked the Camo look, i have 4 outfits (orange, blue, white&black, green) that are Camouflage Fatigue. dont mean to bore ya, but you asked... :angry:

I really like the green camo. but... You know how they have V2 "collections"? I saw a blue camo and wanted to get it. Has anyone else seen the blue camo?
blue camo?! you KNOW im buyin that!

HEY BANDAI

there are a lot of dudes out there that like tamagotchi. Please hook us up with some better colors, its sad cuz u guys could sell a whole lot more if you advertised to us dudes as well.

I voted the Camo one, my friend has one and i'm Tama-Sitting for the next two weeks while he's at work!!! ;) !!!!!!

I'd like to see a pink tama~with black designs~on it and black buttons.... I love pink and black!!!

:angry:

what i don't understand is why Bandai are being so mean to you guys in the US? first of all it took SO MUCH LONGER for V2s to be released there, then they only offer you THOSE DESIGNS! Whats going on?? :lol:

we have heaps of designs in aus suitable for both boys and girls, but we also have some cute girly ones too. i have the white with green stars and orange border/buttons, but i really like the light blue hibiscus one (not like the US one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back