BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi Connections Version 2 design is your favorite?

• Blue Flower Lei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fruit Rings

• Green Camouflage

• Pink Hibiscus

• Jelly Beans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't like any of them. the hibiscus one is ok. i guess i got a second wave one, cuz it's translucent pink with yellow stars. it was either that or fruit rings. couldn't they make blakk?

I like the camo even though Im a girl. In the future I'd like to see tiger stripes or any other animal(ish) designs.

Honey36 says the blue flower lei because shes my friend here and doesnt know how to post things yet. :mimitchi:

the color i like isnt even one tht list i like the cobalt blue

My favorite is the Camo one..which is the one I also have.. :eek: I would get the others, but they are way to girly. I like how they look though; if i was a girl I'd have a hard time choosing which one to buy. However, the jelly bean one can be unisex as someone mentioned. :eek:

I would love one that had the character's printed on it instead of the v1's which had the character's on stickers which kept falling off.

i lik gelly beans the most.

i also think orange with jello cubes on it would be kool

Green Camoflauge.
Bandai of America does a fantastic job at targeting young girls with the colors of their tamagotchis. The European and Japanese releases have a wide variety of colors, while the most boyish-looking V2 tamagotchi is a purple/blue color with purple buttons.

I hope they realize that they're driving boys AWAY by making the product so girly. Tamagotchis weren't just a girl thing when they first came out, if I do recall correctly, but now they're making it one. At least the green camoflauge color won't make boys afraid to buy a tamagotchi since it won't be pink and covered with hearts and unicorns.
Thats true!

Not to many of them are for boys.. :/

(Mine are pink and covered in hearts.. >.>)

:( My favorite color is the fruit rings. :ichigotchi: I have no idea why. I just love it. This is my current tamagotchi :chohimetchi: its a girl and her name is zoey. I love her.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I like the Blue Flower Lei. I think its really cute. *Gigles*

[SIZE=14pt]I love the Pink Hubiscus! Bcuz I have it and I love Pink[/SIZE]

<3 Roxy :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back