Best Book You've Ever Read?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Potter. Hands down. It's been the best book I've ever read since I was five, and it's always been #1 in my heart.

out of my mind by sharon draper. so epic. and i can totally relate...kind of. ish. ok not really, but i know people with disabilities so that's got to count for something. ;)

WARRIORS: FIRESTAR'S QUEST - BY ERIN HUNTER!!!

BEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTT BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKK EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

It's sort of a toss up between:

Harry Potter

World War Z

The Zombie Survival Guide

Pride and Prejudice (sigh... Mr Darcy. <3)

The cat who liked rain... and Brev til Mitzi (letters to Mitzi)! Both are about cats! :D

Lord of the Flies for me is THE BEST BOOK EVER. :)

Seriously though I hate reading, and it's probably the only book I've truly liked.

You all will probably read it if you haven't since it's required for sophomores, I think. Although most people hate it. Oh well.

All three books of the Millennium Trilogy. Especially The Girl Who Played With Fire and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

The Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling, The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins, The Outsiders by S.E Hinton, The Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson, Great Expectations by Charles Dickens, Bluestar's Quest by Erin Hunter, I Am Not Esther by Fleur Beale, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer and a few more that I can't name.

i love manga :D

Kamichama Karin chu

and as a regular book i guess i can say hmm..

Wings by Aprilynne Pike

Lord of the Flies.....the coolest book I've read yet!

Also I've read National Velvet (1962 version I think, I really prefer the "old" speak, because the modern versions SUCK)......about 28 times I think?

I love the book so much...it's basically what happened to me, except in my life nobody commits suicide, I don't get 5 horses (only 1), and I'm not in the Grand National! I love love love love love the book so much, but Enid Bagnold has a terrible writing style. For example, the book is about VELVET BROWN. A girl. But randomly there will be a page of complete nonsense, having absolutely nothing to do with that.....there might be 2 paragraphs full of what her mother was thinking at that time, and how she was muscle-bound, and how her mother blah blah blah blah blah. Enid probably realized she had the power of description, and rambled off in her excitement at being able to write about it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back