Best Book You've Ever Read?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen King's Dark Tower Series (7 Books total there), The Leven Thumps Series (Foo), & another Stephen King, "The Stand". I go through about a book a day when I'm really in my reading mode....so those are just a few. Harry Potter of course, was excellent. And I'm a Twilight fan, but I have to say, it probably wasn't a literary masterpiece. :D Nice topic, btw!

Peeps :DD by Scott Westerfeld.
BEST BOOK EVER! *spazz*
I'm reading that book. It has good description, and it actually makes a movie in my mind. :3

And Tennyson [Even though I was deeply confused when part 2 came.. With Barthomelw [sp?].. And him eatting hot dogs. O____O I thought Part one was like in the 30's.. OwO. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
All of my favorite books are in series

the Warriors series... Erin Hunter

the underland chronicals... Suzanne Collins

the Percy Jackson Series

gah... Twilight doesn't even get into the running :angry:

Best book I've ever read (so far...): "Cloud Atlas" by David Mitchell.

It's brilliant. A bit of Sci-Fi, political thriller, historical mystery all rolled into one.

Everyone Poops- Taro Gomi
Literature masterpeice.
Brilliant! <3

No, um, -goes to get out big box of books- xD

I've returned! Bwhaha!

Okay, so I have:

A Mango Shaped Space- Wendy Mass: This is the only story that has ever made me cry <3

Island Of The Blue Dolphins- Scott O' Dell: I read this book over four years ago, and recently saw it at a bookstore. Having remembered the whole story, I bought it for use later. I figure, if you can remember a book that long, it's good.

Lock and Key- Sarah Dessen: This is a very good, touching book. Dessen is a wonderful writer. <3

Scarlett- Cathy Cassidy: <3 This is in my top three, I'd say. Wonderfully written. It has a new twist to summer romance, <3

Indigo Blue- Cathy Cassidy: This is very nice also, I'd reccommend this author.

Stargirl- Jerry Spinelli: <3333 Something about this book just makes me want to re-read it over and over and over <3

Warriors- Erin Hunter: The first series was the best, hands down. I'll keep reading, but they get rather dull after awhile.

So, My top 3:

1. Stargirl

2. Scarlett

3. A Mango Shaped Space

I do like Twilight, <3

I've yet to read Watership Down, it's on my bookshelf, and I hear it's good 8D

[SIZE=7pt]Twilight. psstiloveyoutoo. :3[/SIZE]

I also like Harry Potter, But the best book must be Deception Point by Dan Brown!

About 700 pages, read them for a book report.

Got a B, but a C in two sections because "Copied others work and gave them little credit" meaning, I took my report of the internet.

How dreadful. D;

ugh The twilight series is the wooorst

A Clockwork Orange- Anthony Burgess

Mine has to be ways to live forever. I loved it and cryed when Sam died at the end (I'm sad, I know).

And the magic faraway tree series are good stories, and I want to vist some of the places in it! And I want the talking doll that Frannie got at Beths birthday(I read the childrens version, with Beth instead of Bessie)

1. Is between Gossamer and Time Cat

2. Twilight

3. The Westing Game

4. Schooled

5. Jade Green: A Ghost Story

6. Sadako And The Thousand Paper Cranes

Jane Eyre <3

i love Edward.

Rochester that is.....

(lols at her own wit!)

Status
Not open for further replies.