Best Book You've Ever Read?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ANY of the Warrior Cats Series.
I can't just choose one. It's too hard :p

I also adore:

A Dog's Life: The Autobiography of a Stray

The Series of Unfortunate Events

Kira-Kira

Junie B. Jones Series (Yeah, it's kinda childish, but Junie B. is SO funny!)

Ida B.

I'm in the middle of The Outsiders. We're reading it in L.A. so far, it's really good :D
HOORAY!! I LOVE WARRIOR CATS ASWELL!!!! Yayy!!

Hm... Really, I've got to many to list. Sooo, here's some that are in my top some thing.

Spellfall. I just love these Magical book for some reason. Hee hee. It just fits in so well with real life, somehow.

White Darkness. It's a bit about bullying, but you get to hear in detail about the Antartic[sp?] and what it looks like.

The Doomspell Triolgy. Kinda the same of SpellFall, but 3 books!

The Golden Compass. It's basically another Fantasy book[i like Fantasy books! ^-^], but there are more than 3 worlds somewhere out there. I also fits in with the Real World.

Then, last but defiantely not last, Gilda Joyce And The Ladies Of The Lake. It's basically a detective book. But, it has little snippets of First-person view, as it's normally second-person view.

So, that's done! [At last.]

~*Skuang*~

warriors is awesome and how can you guys say edward-obbessed morons i mean if you think about it hes hott :wacko:

I adore Twilight.<3

Apart from that maybe Ghostgirl or the Harry Potter series...

The Outsiders was really good as well.

Flowers for Algernon.

I read it at least five times, but I guess I'm a bit of a sci-fi nerd anyway. :33

The Underland Chronicles by Suzanne Collins.

I'm on the fourth book, but I still love the series.

And of course...

The Twilight Series!

Marley, a dog like no other - John Grogan

HARRY POTTER!!! - JK Rowling

TWILIGHT.

TWILIGHT.

TWILIGHT.

Okay, I love Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse.

BEST. SERIES. EVER.

:]

warriors is awesome and how can you guys say edward-obbessed morons i mean if you think about it hes hott :(
I'm sorry, but you don't know that he's hot. He's a fictional character..

I wouldn't say Edward's fangirls are morons - Just caught up in Meyer's long drawn out descriptions of what she considers a perfect boy.

I'm still sticking by Crank by Ellen Hopkins. <3

Twilight! And Life as we knew it by susan beth pfeiffer. Awesome book! :furawatchi:

I'm sorry but i do got to say Twilight :]

And i dont like Edward. I like Jasper

Flowers for Algernon.
That book made me cry! They adapted it into a film called Charly. We got to watch it in English.

To add to my list of books (look for the post by: inSANE) I have read and loved: The Heart Shaped Box (OMG! It had an MCR refrence!), Catcher in the Rye, and R.I.P: Rest in Popularity (it also had a My Chemical Romance refrence.

My friend read the comic The Green Goblin and he said that it had a My Chem refrence in it too.

Edit: We had to read Animal Farm by Gorge Orewell in class. That book sucked! I really don't care that the pigs are suposed to be the russian communist leaders, and the dogs are the freakin' KGB! If I wanted to know about how communism FAILS epicly I can go visit my grandma in Russia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back