Best Book You've Ever Read?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO @ BESIDES TWILIGHT

That gave me a good chuckle [;

-The Other Boleyn Girl

-The Boleyn Inheritance

-The Virgin Queen's Daughter

-To Hold The Crown

-My Sister's Keeper

-Handle With Care

-Wives and Daughters

-Pride and Prejudice

Yeah, I go for the historical stuff, minus Handle with Care. and My Sister's Keeper :3

-Inkdeath

-Dragon Rider

-Yesh, Harry Potter

-Eldest

- The Ravenmaster's Secret

-The Mists of Avalon

- Gamer Girl

Nyah, I love them all so much!

I like the Clique books, but not near as much as I like Twilight.

Eleven, Twelve, and Thirteen are good books too.

I've posted here before, but I change my mind. My favorite book is Lord of the Flies.

My favorite books are the ones I read at school. =P

Gotta be Tokyo mew mew (I don't look like it but I really adore catgirls.) And the Zelda OOT manga.

The book I'm currently reading is wonderful -- Hater by David Moody.

But, I prefer comic books more than regular books.

The Umbrella Academy is one of the series I admire.

o//o

The White Book - Ken Mansfield a book about the Beatles effect on the American representative of their record label, Apple Corp.

It's wonderfully written, and so very heartfelt, just a wonderful read.

and the Ring series, the books that inspired the Japanese "Ringu" and the American "Ring" series that kind of really sucks compared to the original version

I love Harry Potter and Inkheart. Sadly, I've only started the first book of Inkheart, so I can't really decide if I like it or not.

I've read all the Harry Potter books and watched all the released moves. Half Blood Prince movie's coming out in July. :)

Personally, I thought the first two movies were (for lack of a better word) crap. :eek: But the rest were good ;)

I LOVED the Harry Potter series. Titanic: the Long Night was also good. I also enjoyed some of the required reading in school, like The Outsiders.

... and a bit of manga too.

I've posted here before, but I change my mind. My favorite book is Lord of the Flies.My favorite books are the ones I read at school. =P
^Yeah, my mum said she loved that.

I adore the Sarah Dessen books. I am reading 'Lock and Key' at the moment and it's brilliant. There are characters from other books of hers that reappear in the one you're reading which is a nice touch. For anybody who wants to read a great novel, find a Sarah Dessen book. There are some really profound thoughts in them too.

Giraffagotchi

Probably Umbrella Academy, and not just cause i like the author, the art and story line is incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back